FLAC to CD Audio Format Converter for Windows and Mac
Convert FLAC to WAV, AIFF for Burning to CD without Quality Loss
I have archived some very fantastic audio files in FLAC format, but now I want to burn them to CD for playing in my car. Can I directly burn FLAC to CD or do I need to convert the FLAC to another format for burning to CD first?
What software can help me to convert the FLAC to one audio format for burning to CD. I have many FLAC files and it is better if the software has the batch conversion function.
FLAC is a very good lossless format which can provide high audio quality, and so many users or music professionals store FLAC audios for archive. But if you want to burn FLAC to CD for playing on any CD player, in your car, on your stereo or on your PC, first you need to convert the FLAC to WAV or AIFF, since the audio format used on CD is not correlated with any audio format, and WAV and AIFF are two audio formats which share the same sampling rate and bit depth as the CD audio format.
To convert FLAC to WAV or AIFF with the FLAC original audio quality, a professional FLAC to CD audio format converter - Avdshare Audio Converter should be used.
Key Features of Avdshare Audio Converter
- Convert any FLAC to WAV or AIFF with the zero quality loss for successfully burning to CD.
- Convert any AAC, WMA, OGG, MP2, MP3, M4A, M4B, etc to WAV or AIFF for burning to CD.
- Convert FLAC to any other audio format for expanding FLAC playback on more audio programs.
- Convert any audio format to FLAC to benefit from FLAC high audio quality.
- Convert any unsupported audio format to iPod, MP3 player, iPhone, iPad, Android, and other audio applications supported audio formats.
- Convert between any two audio formats.
- Edit FLAC or any other audio format to make the created audio file for any specific audio application.
Guide on Converting FLAC to WAV or AIFF
The following guide can help to easily convert FLAC to WAV or AIFF for burning to CD.
Make Preparation: Free download FLAC to CD Audio Format Converter
Step 1 Import FLAC file
You can click the "Add file" button to import the FLAC file to this FLAC to CD audio format converter. You can also use the drag and drop function when importing FLAC file to this FLAC to CD audio format converter.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Choose WAV or AIFF as the output format by clicking "Profile" button >"General Audio " category.
Step 3 Convert FLAC to CD Audio Format
Click "Convert" button to complete converting FLAC to CD supported WAV or AIFF.
After the conversion, users can use an audio CD burning program to burn the converted WAV or AIFF to CD. Windows Media Player and iTunes are two recommended audio CD burning programs for Windows and Mac users respectively.