FLAC to Apple Lossless ALAC M4A Converter for Mac/PC
Batch Convert FLAC Audio to Apple Lossless ALAC M4A with High Quality
Why Convert FLAC to Apple ALAC?
We all know that FLAC and Apple ALAC are both lossless audio formats and as far as the audio quality is concerned there is no audible difference for common users, but even so, there are still many people who have the need to convert FLAC to Apple ALAC. I believe that the main reason why converting FLAC to Apple ALAC lies in the FLAC incompatibility with Apple products, like Mac, iTunes, QuickTime, iPhone, iPad, iPod, Apple TV, etc, but on the other hand Apple ALAC is compatible with the Apple products, since Apple ALAC is a audio format developed by Apple for compressing lossless file.
FLAC to Apple ALAC M4A Converter
If you have the need for converting FLAC to Apple ALAC, then you will need a powerful FLAC to Apple ALAC converter to help you. Most users will choose Avdshare Audio Converter as their FLAC to Apple ALAC converter owing to its reliable function and powerful conversion features, like the followings:
- Convert FLAC to Apple ALAC without any quality loss, including no music data loss, no meta data loss and no album convert art loss.
- Besides convert FLAC to Apple ALAC, this powerful Avdshare Audio Converter also supports to convert between a number of other lossless or lossy audio formats, including WAV, MP3, AAC, AC3, WMA, OGG, RA, DTS, MP2, etc.
- Avdshare Audio Converter can work well on all versions of both Mac and Windows and can help you to batch convert FLAC to Apple ALAC or batch convert between other audio formats.
- And also the excellent audio editing features can also help you to edit FLAC, Apple ALAC or any audio format.
Converting FLAC to Apple Lossless ALAC M4A
The following tutorial works to convert FLAC to Apple ALAC, or convert between audio formats.
Make Preparation: Free download FLAC to Apple ALAC Converter
Step 1 Import FLAC files
Import FLAC files to Avdshare Audio Converter by two ways, one is to click "Add file" button and the other is to drag and drop FLAC files to Avdshare Audio Converter.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Click "Profile" button to choose ALAC - Apple Lossless Audio Codec(*.m4a) from "Lossless Audio" category as the output format.
Step 3 Convert FLAC to Apple ALAC
Click "Convert" button to finally finish converting FLAC to Apple Lossless ALAC M4A
With downloading and running Avdshare Audio Converter you can not only convert FLAC to Apple ALAC but can also solve all incompatibility issues of all audio formats. And the following issues will never be a problem to you again:
- I have got a large quantity of FLAC stored on my PC and would like to convert the FLAC to Apple ALAC for playing on MAC, any idea about how to make it?
- How can I convert FLAC to Apple ALAC to play on iTunes? God, I really love iTunes and have no plan to change into another media player, so please help me.
- I want to listen FLAC on iPod, so I need to convert the FLAC to Apple ALAC to have the original FLAC quality, so what is the best FLAC to Apple ALAC converter?
- Can anyone recommend a good FLAC to Apple ALAC converter to help me to convert FLAC to Apple ALAC? Since the audio quality matters to me, so I need the FLAC to Apple ALAC converter to convert to the Apple ALAC with zero quality loss.
- I would like to convert FLAC to play in iTunes and on iPod, Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.