How to Convert FLAC to AIFF without Quality Loss?
FLAC to AIFF Converter - Convert Audio from FLAC to AIFF, AIFF to FLAC
I have most of my music stored on my computer in FLAC format. And now I want to convert these FLAC music to AIFF. Can anyone tell me what program can help me to convert FLAC to AIFF without quality loss?
I have many FLAC music files and I need to convert these FLAC files to AIFF for playing on my iPod. Can you recommend a professional FLAC to AIFF converter with the batch conversion function?
FLAC and AIFF are two lossless audio formats which means these two audio formats provide exact the original source audio quality. Compared with AIFF, FLAC is compressed and so will take less storing space. Besides, FLAC is also open source. So for users who want to archive their audio files FLAC is better than AIFF. But AIFF is developed by Apple and so has got more support from Apple products than FLAC. So for users who want to play their audio files on Apple products, they should have AIFF over FLAC.
If you want to convert FLAC to AIFF a professional FLAC to AIFF converter - Avdshare Audio Converter is ready to help you.
FLAC to AIFF Converter - Avdshare Audio Converter
- Convert any FLAC to AIFF without any quality loss.
- Convert any FLAC to MP3, WAV, AAC, AC3, OGG, WMA, M4A, M4B, etc for playing FLAC on more audio applications or using FLAC for more purposes.
- Convert AIFF or other audio formats to FLAC for benefiting from FLAC open source feature.
- Convert any lossy audio format to FLAC, AIFF and other lossless audio formats with the highest possible audio output quality.
- Convert FLAC or other unsupported audio formats to iPhone, iPad, iPod, Apple TV, Android, Xbox, Toshiba TV, Samsung TV, PSP supported audio formats.
- Easy conversion from any audio format to another one.
Guide on Converting FLAC to AIFF
Easily follow the guide below to convert FLAC to AIFF.
Make Preparation: Free download FLAC to AIFF Converter
Step 1 Import FLAC file
Easily import the FLAC file to this FLAC to AIFF converter by clicking the "Add file" button or by the dragging and dropping function. Support to batch convert FLAC to AIFF.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Choose AIFF as the output format by clicking "Profile" button >"Lossless Audio" category.
Step 3 Start the conversion
Click "Convert" button to complete converting the FLAC to AIFF.