How to Convert FLAC to AC3, MP3, AIFF, OGG, etc on Mac and Windows?
FLAC to AC3 Converter - Convert FLAC to Other Audio Format or Convert to FLAC
I have got some FLAC files stored on my USB and want to convert them to AC3 format for using them for radio broadcast. My former audio converter does not support to import the FLAC files. Can anyone recommend me an audio converter to convert my FLAC files to AC3 format in batch mode? Thanks for your recommendation.
AC3 is a well-known audio format developed by Dolby Laboratories. AC3 format is a lossy format first used in cinemas and later expanded for applications, like TV broadcast, radio broadcast via satellite, DVD, Blu-ray discs, etc. If you have stored other audio formats, such as FLAC, and want to benefit from AC3 format, it is easily done and all you need is a professional FLAC to AC3 converter called Avdshare Audio Converter. This Avdshare Audio Converter provides efficient audio conversion with output quality, conversion speed, and most importantly, it is designed as a 100% clean audio converter and it will bring no ad and no virus to your output file. Let's learn its key features as below together.
FLAC to AC3 Converter - Avdshare Audio Converter
- Easily convert any FLAC file to AC3 file for using FLAC file on any AC3-supported audio device and player.
- Easily convert any FLAC to AC3 or convert AC3 to FLAC with no quality loss and with up to 60X faster conversion speed.
- Convert other audio formats, like AAC, AIFF, OGG, MP3, MP2, etc to AC3 for easily playing these audio formats on AC3-supported audio programs.
- Convert any FLAC file to MP3, AAC, AIFF or any other lossy or lossless audio format for expanding FLAC playback or usage on more audio devices and programs.
- Support to batch convert FLAC to AC3 or any other audio format to another one.
- Converting MP4, MOV, AVI, etc to FLAC, AC3, MP3 or other audio format conversions is also fully supported.
Guide on Converting FLAC to AC3
The FLAC to AC3 conversion can be easily finished following the guide below.
Make Preparation: Free download FLAC to AC3Converter
Step 1 Import FLAC file
Click the Add File button to import the FLAC file. You can also import the FLAC file to this FLAC to AC3 converter by the Drag & Drop feature.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Easily click the "Profile" button>"Lossy Audio" category to set AC3 as the final output format.
Step 3 Complete the FLAC to AC3 audio format conversion
Finally, click the Convert button to get FLAC file easily converted to your needed AC3 file.