FLAC to AAC Converter for Mac and Windows
Easily Convert FLAC to AAC or Convert AAC to FLAC with High Quality
I have stored many FLAC files on my computer and they take much of my computer space. Now I want to save some storage space by converting them to another audio format, but the converted audio format must have good playback compatibility with my iPhone, Android mobile, PS3, etc. One of my friend suggest me that I should convert the FLAC files to AAC format which has wide playback compatibility and at the same time is normally with small file size. So how I can convert the FLAC files to AAC files?
AAC, with full name Advanced Audio Coding, is a popular lossy audio compression format. As the successor of MP3 format, AAC is designed with better sound quality. With regard to compatibility, AAC is well supported by iPhone, iPad, iPod, PS3, PS4, iTunes, Android, Blackberry, Sony Walkman, in-dash car audio systems, etc, so if you have other audio format files, such as FLAC file, and want to flexibly use it on the above AAC-supported devices, you need to convert your FLAC files to AAC files. Besides, converting FLAC to AAC also enables you to save much storage space, since FLAC is a lossless audio format while AAC is a lossy one and converting lossless one to lossy one will definitely save storage space. Now the following article will share a professional FLAC to AAC converter - Avdshare Audio Converter and the step by step guide to help you to easily convert any FLAC to AAC.
FLAC to AAC Converter - Avdshare Audio Converter
- Convert any FLAC file to AAC file to benefit from AAC format with relatively high audio quality.
- Convert any other audio format file, like MP3, AC3, AIFF, OGG, MP2, WAV, WMA, etc to AAC format for easily playing any audio format file on any AAC-supported audio devices and players.
- Convert AAC or any other audio format to FLAC to easily play AAC or any other audio format on any FLAC-supported devices or players.
- Support to batch convert FLAC to AAC, AAC to FLAC or any other audio format to another one.
- Support to convert any unsupported audio format to iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android, PSP and to other audio devices and players supported MP3, AAC, etc.
- This FLAC to AAC converter also supports to convert MP4, MOV, AVI, FLV, etc to FLAC, AAC, MP3, etc for simply using any video format on any audio device or player.
- Support to convert FLAC to AAC or any other audio format to another one without any ad or virus.
Guide on Converting FLAC to AAC
The following guide will easily work to convert any FLAC to AAC.
Make Preparation: Free download FLAC to AAC Converter
Step 1 Import FLAC file
You can simply drag and drop the FLAC file to this FLAC to AAC converter. You can also choose to click the Add File button to get the FLAC file imported to this FLAC to AAC converter.
Step 2 Choose output format
Easily click the "Profile" button> "Lossy Audio" category to choose AAC as the targeted output format.
Step 3 Convert FLAC to AAC
Finally, the FLAC to AAC conversion can be easily done by hitting the Convert button.