How to Fix Windows DVD Maker Won't Burn MKV Issue?
Convert MKV to Windows Movie Maker More Supported MPEG-2, MPEG-1, VOB, MP4 etc
If you are a movie fan, you must have downloaded many movies from the internet. But when you want to play the downloaded movies on one DVD player, you will find that you can't do that. Mostly it is because that your downloaded movies are in MKV format and most of DVD players do not support to play the MKV format. To avoid that, some Windows users will choose to use the Windows Movie Maker to burn the downloaded MKV to DVD, but when they really do that, they find they can't do that.
Well, why Windows Movie Maker can not burn MKV to DVD is because MKV is not one of Windows Movie Maker supported video formats. If you do not want to change to another DVD burner to do that, you can use a professional MKV to Windows Movie Maker converter to convert the unsupported MKV to Windows Movie Maker supported video format, such as WMV and then users can successfully burn the converted WMV to DVD for any DVD player.
Speaking of MKV to Windows Movie Maker converter, Avdshare Video Converter is the best one. If you do not have one MKV to Windows Movie Maker installed on your computer, you can try Avdshare Video Converter.
MKV to Windows Movie Maker Converter - Avdshare Video Converter
- Easily convert any MKV file with any codec to Windows Movie Maker more supported WMV.
- Easily convert other unsupported VOB, MTS, M2TS, WTV, MXF, etc to Windows Movie Maker best supported video formats.
- Easily convert MKV to MP4, MOV, WMV or to any other video format best supported by iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android, PSP, Apple TV, etc.
- Easily convert MP4 or any other video format to MKV for any MKV compatible video device or player.
- Except for converting MKV, this MKV to Windows Movie Maker converter also supports to easily convert any other unrecognized video format to any video device or player supported video formats.
Guide on Converting MKV to Windows Movie Maker Supported WMV
Follow the guide below to easily get the MKV file converted to Windows Movie Maker supported WMV.
Make Preparation: Free download MKV to Windows Movie Maker Converter
Step 1 Upload MKV file
Click the "Add file" button to easily get the MKV file imported to this MKV to Windows Movie Maker converter. The drag and drop feature also helps to get the MKV file imported to this MKV to Windows Movie Maker converter. Batch conversion from MKV to Windows Movie Maker supported WMV is supported.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Choose MPG, VOB, AVI etc as your output format by clicking "Profile" button >"General Video" category.
Step 3 Start the conversion
The MKV to Windows Movie Maker supported WMV conversion can be soon done after the "Convert" button is clicked.