MOV to DVD Creator - Burn any MOV File to DVD Disc on Mac and Windows
Do you want to play MOV videos on DVD player? Do you know how to play MOV videos on DVD player? Have your even tried to play MOV on DVD player successfully? Absolutely, in most cases you failed to play MOV videos on DVD player, because most DVD players don’t support MOV files.
What kind of video file formats do DVD player play? According to the survey, DVD, CD, MPEG-2, Divx AVI are the most supported video formats for DVD players. So in order to successfully play any MOV file and view it on any DVD player, the best solution is to burn MOV to DVD disc, since any DVD player can play the DVD disc. So the problem becomes how to burn the MOV file to DVD disc?
Leawo DVD Creator can help you realize it. It’s a powerful video burner with friendly user interface, fabulous editing feature and various disc menu and templates. This is the best DVD creator which you deserve to have. Follow the steps below to know how to burn MOV to DVD disc for DVD player to play.
MOV to DVD Creator - Leawo DVD Creator
- Support to burn any MOV file with any codec to DVD disc for MOV playback on any DVD player.
- Support to burn any other video format, such as AVI, FLV, MP4, WMV to DVD disc for allowing any standard DVD player to play these video formats without incompatibility.
- Support to burn videos to DVD-5/DVD-9 contents, folders or ISO image files.
- Provide various editing features, including trim, crop, add water mark , add effect which involves 6 types of 3D special effects.
- Individuate your own DVD disc with special menu and template setting as you wanted with default over 40 choices.
- Support to burn videos to 3D movie for more vivid visual experience.
- Super fast DVD burning speed without wasting time.
How to Burn MOV to DVD to Play MOV on DVD Player?
Free download the MOV to DVD Burner - Leawo DVD Creator
Step 1 Add MOV files and insert DVD disc to DVD drive
First, click the "Add Video" button or drag to import your MOV file into the main view of this burning software and insert a blank DVD disc(DVD-R.DVD-RW,DVD+R,DVD+RW,DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, etc) to DVD drive.
Step 2 Edit MOV file (Optional)
Then, click “Video Edit” to edit MOV videos to get any customized MOV file before the burning. Trip, Watermark, Special effects and other excellent video editing features are provided for MOV editing need.
Step 3 Disc menu and template settings
After that, click “Burn to DVD” form the main interface then to choose default over 40 DVD menu template on Menu panel to get your own DVD disc with your favorite menu and look. Customizing the DVD menu and template with your already stored templates is also allowed.
Click “Next” button to choose more burning settings: Burn to, Volume Label, Save to and TV Standard.
Step 4 Start burning MOV to DVD conversion
Finally, click the “Start” button to start to burn MOV to DVD disc after all settings have been done.