How to Play AVI on DVD Player?
AVI to DVD Burner - Burn AVI to DVD Disc to Play on DVD Player
The computer users who often download videos online must be familiar with AVI format which has the advantages of good image quality and often used across multiple platforms. So when you have got so many AVI video files and want to play on your DVD players, what can you do?
It may not work when you play it on DVD player if you only put the AVI video files on the DVD disc, because you just keep your AVI video files on the DVD disc but not convert it to the compatible format for DVD player to play. As a result, you will need a professional converter to burn AVI to DVD disc if you want to burn AVI file to DVD disc and play it on DVD player.
The powerful AVI to DVD creating tool - Leawo DVD Creator, allows you to burn any AVI to DVD disc to successful play on any computer and DVD player. Check the following steps then you can freely enjoy your AVI video files on any DVD player.
AVI to DVD Burner and Creator
- Support burn any AVI file from any source to DVD disc and play it on any DVD player.
- Support other popular formats like MOV, VOB, FLV, MP4, MKV, WMV, etc to be burned to DVD disc.
- Personally edit functions such as trim, crop, add watermark and 6 kinds of 3D effects.
- Provide more than 40 kinds of disc menu and template models which allows to set as you like.
- Can burn 2D videos to 2D and 3D DVD movies with best quality to enjoy.
- Support to choose background musics and pictures.
- Completely compatible with different new systems, like Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista, Mac OS X 10.6 or any higher version.
How to Burn AVI to DVD disc?
Users can follow the guide below to easily burn any AVI file to DVD disc.
Free download the AVI to DVD Burner
Step 1 Add AVI files and insert DVD disc to DVD drive
First, click the "Add Video" button to import the AVI files or directly drag and drop the AVI file to this AVI to DVD burner and insert a blank DVD disc(DVD-R.DVD-RW,DVD+R,DVD+RW,DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, etc) to DVD drive.
Step 2 Edit AVI file
Then, you can edit your AVI files with trimming, cropping, adding effect and watermark before converting and burning. And it provides output preview.
Step 3 Set disc menu
After that, return to the main interface and click “Burn to DVD” icon, and choose the wanted DVD menu template on Menu panel, or you can use your personal songs or images as DVD disc menu.
More other burning settings are also supported and users only need to click Next button to get them done. Users can set Volume Label, Save Location, TV Standard, etc to get their unique DVD menu.
Step 4 Start burning AVI to DVD disc
Finally, then click the “Start” button to start the conversion process of converting AVI to DVD immediately.
After that, you can easily and successfully play AVI on DVD player.