How to Burn VOB to DVD for Successful Playback on DVD Player?
VOB to DVD Creator - Burn any VOB File to DVD Disc on Windows and Mac
Burning VOB to DVD disc is good way for storing and keeping your massive VOB files. On the one hand, the VOB video file is a container format in DVD-video, which has the content of digital video, digital audio, subtitles, DVD menu and navigation and always be kept in the “Video_TS” folder; on the other hand, sometimes the VOB files are encrypted for protection and even some DVD player can not directly play the VOB files. Hence one can see that it’s not easy to find some favorable players to play VOB files.
So in order to better play your VOB files and save your computer disk space as time goes by, here we suggest that you can burn your VOB files into DVD disc. Whenever and wherever you want to watch it, it is easy to realize. The following is a tutorial about the best method to burn VOB to DVD disc with the Leawo DVD Creator. Leawo DVD Creator is a professional home DVD creation program supporting to burn video to DVD with your personal preferences to DIY.
Key Features of VOB to DVD Burner- Leawo DVD Creator
- Support burning VOB video files from any source to DVD discs so that they can be played on any DVD player.
- Support burning other popular formats like MOV, AVI, FLV, MP4, MKV, WMV, etc to DVD discs with high output quality.
- Support to edit any video formatlike trimming to exact length, cropping to proper size, adding watermark to branded output and effect to better display.
- Over 40 kinds of disc menu and template models for you to choose for DVD burning.
- Support burning 2D video files to 3D videos and provide over 6 kinds of 3D effects for editing.
- Friendly interface for users to easily find any settings such as adding background pictures and musics.
- Fully work on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista, Mac OS X 10.6 or other higher versions.
How to Burn VOB to DVD?
Users can follow the following steps for burning any VOB file to DVD disc.
Free download the VOB to DVD Burner - Leawo DVD Creator
Step 1 Add VOB files and insert DVD disc to DVD drive
First, click the "Add Video" button to load the VOB files or by the method of dragging or dropping and also insert a blank DVD disc, like a DVD-R.DVD-RW disc, a DVD+R disc, etc, to DVD drive.
Step 2 Edit VOB file (Optional)
You may want to crop your VOB file or do other video editing to your VOB file before burning the VOB to DVD. Then, editing your VOB files as you wanted with the functions “Trim”, “Crop”, “Effect” and “Watermark” to get the best output preview.
Step 3 Make disc menu (Optional)
After that, click “Burn to DVD” icon on the main interface, choosing the DVD menu template for DIY your own menu from the Menu panel. Users can choose Christmas, Classical, Nature, etc as your output DVD menu.
Click “Next” button for more adjusting, such as set Volume Label, Save Location, TV Standard, etc.
Step 4 Start burning VOB to DVD disc
Finally, then click the “Start” button to get the VOB to DVD disc burning started wait for a little while to get it done.