How to Burn H.265 to DVD to Play H.265 on DVD Player?
H.265 to DVD Burner - Burn any H.265 File to DVD Disc on Mac and Windows
I have got many H.265 footages from my Sony camcorder and I really want to burn them to DVD disc for easier storing and playing, but I have sought for many converter programs and found most of them complicated to burn H.265 files to DVD disc. Because H.265 video is a relatively new video codec file, other converters need to convert H.265 to compatible MPEG-2 format for DVD burning. For me, I don’t have so much knowledge about H.265, so do you have better suggestions for me?
Everyone knows that, H.265 is a codec designed to transmit higher-quality network videos under limited bandwidth, and can play videos of the same quality with only half of the original bandwidth. This also means that our smart phones, tablets and other mobile devices will be able to directly play 1080p full HD videos online. The H.265 standard also supports 4K (4096×2160) and 8K (8192×4320) ultra-high-definition video. When people want to burn H.265 to DVD disc with many other DVD burners, first they need to convert H.265 to MPEG2 for burning. It is so complex for a lot of people to operate, but it is easy with the Leawo DVD Creator.
Leawo DVD Creator is a greater burner with useful functions, which is designed for providing professional solutions with all kinds of burning on Mac or PC. It can directly burn H.265 to DVD discs with following several steps.
H.265 to DVD Burner - Leawo DVD Creator
- Support burn any H.265 file or other codecs like VP8, VP9, H.263 and H.264 to DVD disc and play it on any DVD player.
- Support container formats like MKV, AVI, MP4, MOV, etc which are encoded with H.264, H.265 to be burned to DVD disc.
- Can edit your source H.265 files with functions such as trim, crop, add watermark, add effect and etc.
- Support to burn 3D movies from 2D H.265 and other format videos with providing 6 types 3D effects.
- Customize disc menu and template with whatever you like and more than 40 options of menu and template models are available.
- Be supported in different new systems, like Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista, Mac OS X 10.6 or any higher version.
How to Burn H.265 to DVD?
The following will show a step by step guide on how to burn H.265 to DVD so as to play H.265 on DVD player.
Free download the H.265 to DVD Burner - Leawo DVD Creator
Step 1 Add H.265 files and insert DVD disc to DVD drive
Firstly, click the "Add Video" button to load the H.265 files or directly drag and drop the source H.265 file to this burning program and insert a blank DVD disc with enough space(DVD-R.DVD-RW,DVD+R,DVD+RW,DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, etc) to DVD drive.
Step 2 Edit H.265 file (Optional)
Then, edit your source H.265 before burning by click the Edit button. And you can check it from the output preview to trim, crop, add watermark or special effects, etc.
Step 3 Disc menu and template settings (Optional)
After that, you can choose DVD menu template on Menu panel after clicking “Burn to DVD” icon form the main interface with 40+ choices for you. Otherwise, you can customize your own menu and template at your own will.
Step 4 Start burning H.265 to DVD disc
Finally, then click the “Start” button to start the conversion from your source H.265 videos to DVD disc burning process.