How to Burn MPG to DVD to Play on DVD Player?
MPG to DVD Creator - Burn MPG (MPEG-1/MPEG-2) to DVD Disc
Now many users are asking about how to play an MPG (MPEG-1 and MPEG-2) file on their DVD players. Well, DVD players support to play the DVD disc although many DVD discs are actually MPEG-2 files, but the exact MPEG-2 file can not be well played on a DVD player. Let alone the MPEG-1 file. So the easiest solution is to burn the MPG (MPEG-1 and MPEG-2) file to DVD disc, for which, users will need a MPG to DVD burner. Now the following article just shares the most efficient MPG to DVD burner - Leawo DVD Creator to save users time for searching the MPG to DVD burner online.
MPG to DVD Creator
- Easily burn any MPG file, MPEG-1 or MPEG-2, to the DVD disc for successfully playing the burned DVD disc on any DVD player.
- Easily burn other video formats, like MP4, AVI, FLV, MKV, WTV, MOV, etc to DVD disc for DVD player playback.
- Support to burn the video to DVD-5/DVD-9 disc, folder or ISO image.
- Support more than 40 disc menu and template models.
- Support to burn to 3D and 2D DVD file.
- If you want to edit the video file before burning to DVD, cropping, trimming, watermarking and special effects and other excellent editing features are provided for the usage.
- The fast burning speed is provided to burn your video file to DVD disc.
Guide on Burning MPG to DVD Disc
The following simple steps are provided to help users to burn any MPG file to DVD disc.
Make Preparation: Free download MPG to DVD Burner
Step 1 Import MPG file and insert one DVD disc
Click the Add Video button to import one MPG-1 or MPEG-2 to this MPG to DVD burner. Also, insert a blank DVD disc to DVD drive.
Step 2: Edit MPG file
Many excellent video editing features are provided to edit the MPG file. Users can click Trim button, Crop button, Watermark button, Effect button, etc to get any customized MPG file before the video burning.
Step 3: Select DVD menu
Users can click Burn to DVD button>Menu panel where users can select their wanted DVD menu template. Or users can choose one of their already stored templates as the DVD menu template.
If users want to make more burning settings, they can click Next button to choose to Burn to DVD disc, DVD folder or ISO image, or choose Volume Label, Save location, TV Standard, etc.
Step 4: Burn MPG to DVD
Click Start button to start the MPG to DVD burning process and it only takes a little while to complete the MPG to DVD burning work.