How to Play DTS on Spotify?
Convert DTS to Spotify Supported Audio Format to Import DTS to Spotify
I can use Spotify to play MP3, but not the DTS. Can't Spotify support to play DTS? If so, is there some simple way to get Spotify to play DTS? I like to use Spotify to play local files.
I ripped some DTS audios from MKV files, but I can not import the DTS audios to Spotify for playback. Some solution?
In the following article you will learn how to play the local DTS music on Spotify.
Spotify is a music, podcast and video streaming service favored by many users. On Spotify, users can stream or download more than 30 million music tracks. Besides, Spotify also has the ability to play the local music stored on users' computers as long as your local music is from a legal source and is in Spotify supported audio formats, like MP3, M4P or MP4 audio.
So if you want to play the local DTS audio on Spotify you need to convert the DTS to one of Spotify supported audio formats, such as MP3. To convert DTS to Spotify supported audio format, a professional DTS to Spotify converter - Avdshare Audio Converter is recommended.
Key Features of Avdshare Audio Converter
- Convert any DTS to Spotify supported MP3.
- Convert other unsupported FLAC, WAV, AAC, AC3, AIFF, WMA, OGG, MP2, etc to Spotify supported MP3.
- Convert any unsupported audio format to iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android, PSP, Zune, BlackBerry supported audio format.
- Convert any audio format to MP3, DTS or to any other audio format.
- Edit DTS, MP3, WAV, etc with many excellent audio editing features, like the trimming, splitting, changing audio codec, size, bitrate, sample rate, volume, etc.
Guide on Converting DTS to Spotify
The following guide can work to convert DTS to Spotify supported MP3 in an easy way.
Make Preparation: Free download DTS to Spotify Converter
Step 1 Import DTS files
In this step, we only need to import the DTS to Avdshare Audio Converter. Clicking the "Add file" button or using the drag and drop function can both help to import the DTS to Avdshare Audio Converter.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Choose MP3 as the output format by clicking "Profile" button >"General Audio" category.
Step 3 Start the conversion
Click "Convert" button to complete converting DTS to MP3.