How to Play DTS in iTunes, iPod, iPhone?
Convert DTS to iTunes Supported MP3, M4A, AAC etc
Many users are posting the threads about how to convert DTS to iTunes in Google forums. Now follow the article below to convert DTS to iTunes supported audio formats or any other audio format so that users can easily play any DTS on any version of iTunes, other Apple devices or any other device or program.
Why Convert DTS to iTunes?
Nowadays many leading video and music streaming services choose to use DTS to deliver high-quality sound to their users. So there is a big chance that you may download some DTS audios on the internet. However, if you try to play these DTS audios in iTunes you will not succeed, that is because iTunes does not support DTS audio. if you insist in playing DTS in iTunes you need to convert the DTS to iTunes supported audio format, such as MP3. Speaking of converting DTS to iTunes supported MP3, Avdshare Audio Converter is highly recommended for this purpose.
DTS to iTunes Converter - Avdshare Audio Converter
- Convert any DTS in 5.1 channel or other channels to iTunes supported MP3, AAC, WAV, etc for easily playing DTS on any version of iTunes, iPhone, iPad, iPod, Apple TV, etc.
- Convert any DTS to WMA, AC3, OGG, FLAC, RM, MP2, etc for playing DTS on early DVD players, Android, BlackBerry, Zune, PSP, Xbox 360, all Smart TVs, etc.
- Convert any audio to DTS or convert all audio formats from one to another.
- Extract DTS, MP3, WAV, etc from MP4, WMV, MOV, MKV, AVI, FLV, etc.
- Edit DTS, MP3, WMA, etc with trimming, splitting, merging, adjusting audio codec, volume, bitrate, bitrate and other basic and advanced audio editing features.
Guide on Converting DTS to iTunes
Check out the following converting DTS to iTunes step by step guide.
Make Preparation: Free download DTS to iTunes Converter
Step 1 Import DTS file
Easily click the "Add file" button to import the DTS to Avdshare Audio Converter. Or choose to drag and drop the DTS to Avdshare Audio Converter.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Choose MP3 or other iTunes supported audio formats as the output format by clicking "Profile" button >"General Audio" category/"Lossless Audio" category.
Step 3 Start the conversion
Click "Convert" button to complete converting DTS to iTunes supported audio format.