Does Samsung TV Support MP4? How to Play MP4 on Samsung TV?
MP4 to Samsung TV Converter: Convert Unsupported MP4 to Samsung TV Supported One
Samsung TV is very popular among users' daily life and many users are using it to watch their favorite TV videos. Also, you can use Samsung TV to play you personal video files through USB. However, from many users' feedback, they failed to play some MP4 files on their Samsung TVs. Why this happen? Does Samsung TV support MP4 files?
Well, as the most popular video format, MP4 is widely supported by many video devices and among which Samsung TV is included. However, MP4, as a video container format, has its own format limitations. MP4 can contain many video codecs and audio codecs and only certain codecs are well supported by Samsung TV. For example, for older Samsung TVs, like the ones produced in 2013, they can not support the MP4 files with the relatively newer H.265 codec. So what to do when your MP4 files can not be played on your Samsung TV? You can easily convert your MP4 file to MP4 H.264 AAC which is well supported by almost all Samsung TV models.
MP4 to Samsung TV Converter - Avdshare Video Converter
- Avdshare Video Converter is just the professional MP4 to Samsung TV converter which can efficiently convert any MP4 file to any Samsung TV model best supported MP4 H.264 AAC.
- Besides, this Avdshare Video Converter also supports to convert any other unsupported F4V, WTV, RMVB, AVI, MKV, etc to any Samsung TV best supported file format.
- You will have zero quality loss during the MP4, F4V, WTV, etc to Samsung TV conversion process.
- The fastest conversion speed will allow you to finish the MP4, F4V, WTV, etc to Samsung TV conversion with very short time.
- This Avdshare Video Converter also support to batch convert MP4, F4V, WTV, etc to Samsung TV supported file format at once.
- Also, this Avdshare Video Converter can solve any video format and any video device or player incompatibility issue by converting the unsupported video format to any device or player supported file formats. The supported devices and players include Toshiba TV, Apple TV, Android TV, Windows Media Player, QuickTime, iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
Guide on Converting MP4 to Samsung TV
Follow the guide below to easily convert your MP4 file to Samsung TV best supported MP4 H.264 AAC.
Make Preparation: Free download MP4 to Samsung TV Converter
Step 1 Import MP4 file
Click on Add File button in the main interface to import your MP4 file you want to watch on Samsung TV. Or you can drag and drop the MP4 files to this converter.
Step 2 Choose output format
Directly select Samsung TV more supported MP4 H.264 as the output format by clicking the "Profile" button >"General Video" category.
Step 3 Complete the MP4 to MP4 H.264 AAC conversion
Finally, click the Convert button to get the converted MP4 H.264 AAC output file after a short moment.