How to Convert Portrait Video to Landscape?
Video Portrait to Landscape Converter for Mac and Windows
Portrait video is also known as vertical video which means the recorded video is taller than it is wide. Nowadays, some professional persons do not like to record videos in portrait mode, because the portrait video aspect is not matching with the ones required by film, TV, YouTube, etc. However, some mobile video recording apps, like Snapchat, Periscope, etc, normally will record video in portrait mode by default. And also some mobile users get used to hold their mobiles in a portrait mode when recording videos. So how to make the portrait videos recorded from mobiles or mobile apps become the landscape videos to fit for the film, TV, YouTube, etc? Actually, a portrait video to landscape video converter, like Avdshare Video Converter, can easily get this problem solved.
Key Features of Avdshare Video Converter
- Convert any portrait video to landscape video without any quality loss.
- Convert any portrait video in any video format, like MP4, AVI, MOV, WMV, MKV, FLV, etc to the needed landscape video.
- Rotate videos 90 degree, 180 degree, 270 degree etc
- Convert the portrait video to landscape video and at the same time convert the original portrait video format to any other video format.
- Convert any landscape video to portrait video to meet your demands without quality loss.
- Convert any portrait video or any landscape video to the format supported by any TV, YouTube or any other video sharing website, iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android phone or tablet, PSP, Zune, Roku, Xbox, etc.
- Convert any video format to another one for your specific needs.
Guide on Converting Portrait Video to Landscape
Follow the guide below to convert any video in portrait to landscape.
Make Preparation: Free download Portrait Video to Landscape Video Converter
Step 1 Upload Portrait Video file
Click the "Add file" button to import the portrait video to this portrait video to landscape video converter. You can also easily to drag and drop the portrait video to this portrait video to landscape video converter.
Step 2 Set for converting portrait video to landscape
Click Effect button and then click 90 Clockwise Button to rotate the portrait video 90 degrees and then you will find that your original portrait video has become into the landscape video. And then click OK button to save the rotated video file.
- Users can also click Effects button to add or remove all kinds of special effects to or from the original video file.
- Users can also click the Merge button to merge many small file clips to a big file size.
- Users can also click the Trim button, Crop button, Subtitles button, Setting… button, etc to do many other video editions to the original video file.
- If, after converting the portrait video to landscape video, you want to change the video format, you can click the "Profile" button > "General Video" category to select any needed video format as your final output format.
Step 3 Convert Portrait Video to Landscape
Finally, click the "Convert" button to complete the portrait video to landscape video conversion process with other changing settings to the video format.