Three Methods to Convert Podcast to MP3
Method 1: iTunes; Method 2: Avdshare Audio Converter; Method 3 Allavsoft
Hey guys. Can I convert a podcast to MP3 format? My friend asked me to convert my downloaded podcast to MP3 format and then transfer to him, but I do not know how to do this. Thanks for your answer.
I really need to convert one podcast that I downloaded from Google Play to MP3 format for playback on my Android tablet. Can you recommend me a podcast to MP3 converter for my conversion need?
A podcast is actually an audio file available for users to download to their computer or mobile device for enjoying. There are many websites for users to enjoy podcasts, like Buzzsprout, Transistor, Podbean, Castos, etc. Also, except the audip podcasts, there are also some video podcasts. Sometimes, some users want to convert the downloaded podcasts to MP3 format for playing on iPhone, iPad, iPod, Andoid or uploading to iTunes, MusicBee, etc for management or for media playback, for which these users will need a tool or a software.
The following part will introduce three methods to help users to convert podcasts to MP3 format.
Method 1: Use iTunes
iTunes also works fine when converting the podcast to MP3 format.
- If you have not got iTunes installed on your computer, download it from http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/and then install it.
- Click on File button on the menu bar>Add File to Library to upload your podcast to iTunes. Windows users can press Ctrl+B to bring up with the menu bar.
- Mac users to go to iTunes menu to go to Preference and Windows users need to click Edit menu to go to Preference option.
- Choose MP3 Encoder by clicking Import Setting>Import Using.
- Click the OK button to save your settings.
- Go back to File menu, click on Convert button>Create MP3 Version to complete your podcast to MP3 conversion.
Method 2: Use Avdshare Audio Converter
- Avdshare Audio Converter is a professional podcast to MP3 converter which supports to convert any podcast downloaded from Buzzsprout, Transistor, Podbean, or from any other podcast website to MP3 format for any audio application which supports MP3 format.
- This podcast to MP3 converter also supports to convert any downloaded podcast to other audio formats, like WAV, AAC, WMA, FLAC, etc for users to easily play or edit the downloaded podcast on iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android, Xbox, Zune, Roku, PSP, many smart TVs, etc.
- Except for converting many podcasts to MP3, this podcast to MP3 converter also supports to convert any audio file, downloaded from any audio website or obtained from other source, to MP3 or to any other audio formats.
- Also this podcast to MP3 converter also works as any audio format to any audio device or any player converter to convert any unsupported audio format to any audio device or player supported audio formats.
How to Convert Podcast to MP3
The conversion process is very simple. Simply follow the guide below to easily convert your podcast to MP3.
Make Preparation: Free download podcast to MP3 Converter
Step 1 Import podcast file
Users only need to click the "Add file" button to import the podcast to this podcast to MP3 converter.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Simply click the "Profile" button >"General Audio" category to choose MP3 as the final output format.
Step 3 Start and finish the podcast to MP3 conversion
Click the "Convert" button to easily complete the podcast to MP3 conversion.
Method 3: Use Allavsoft
If you have podcast that has yet been downloaded, Allavsoft can helps to download the online podcast to MP3 for offline playback. Simply copy and paste the Podcast link to Allavsoft and click download button. It will automatically download it offline to MP3.