How to Successfully Import and Edit MOD in iMovie?
MOD to iMovie Converter: Convert MOD to iMovie Supported Video Formats
You will know how to easily edit the MOD file recorded from your camcorder in any version of iMoive in the following article.
MOD is the standard definition format used by JVC, Panasonic and Canon camcorder producers and one of the above three camcorder owners has a big chance to have recorded some MOD videos. As a Mac user, I believe your often used video editing program is iMovie, but when you try to edit the MOD videos in iMovie you will fail eventually. That is because iMovie does not support to edit MOD natively. What to do with this situation? We give up our camcorder or our often used iMoive and shift to another one? Nobody wants that. Now the following article just introduces a professional MOD to iMovie converter to help users to convert MOD to iMovie supported video format so that MOD camcorder owner can successfully edit MOD video on iMovie.
MOD to iMovie Converter - Avdshare Video Converter
Avdshare Video Converter is just the most professional MOD to iMovie converter which can convert MOD to iMovie preferred MOV, MP4, etc. Besides, it can also convert other unsupported video formats to iMoive supported ones. The key features of Avdshare Video Converter are provided as follows:
- Convert MOD recorded from any camcorder or from any other source to iMoive preferred MOV, MP4, etc.
- Convert TOD, FLV, WMV, AVI, WTV, MKV, or other unsupported video formats to iMovie supported video formats.
- Convert MOD, TOD or other unsupported ones to iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android, Sony Vegas, FCP, Smart TVs, QuickTime, Windows Media Player supported video formats.
- Convert MOD, TOD to another video format or convert any video format to another one.
- Edit MOD, TOD, MP4, AVI, MOV, etc for creating the featured video file.
- Play MOD, TOD, MP4, MOV, AVI, FLV, etc smoothly after importing the video file.
Guide on Converting MOD to iMovie
The guide below helps to convert the MOD file to iMovie supported one.
Make Preparation: Free download MOD to iMovie Converter
Step 1 Upload MOD file
You can click the "Add file" button to easily upload the MOD file to this MOD to iMovie converter. Or drag and drop the MOD file to this MOD to iMovie converter.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Choose MOV video as your output format by clicking "Profile" button > "General Video" category.
Step 3 Start the MOD to iMovie video format conversion
Click "Convert" button to finish your conversion process from MOD to iMovie preferred video formats.