How to Convert MKV to XviD on Windows and Mac?
MKV to XviD Converter - Convert Video from MKV to XviD, DivX, AVI, MPG
I recently downloaded some MKV files and they all play well in their MKV format, but now I need to convert them to XviD format for playing on my XviD certified DVD player. Can you tell me how I can convert the MKV to XviD or introduce a software to help me to convert MKV to XviD?
Hey friend. Can anyone tell me a tool to convert my MKV files to XviD for writing to DVD for playback on my DVD player? My former video converter can not export XviD file.
XviD is not a video format, but a codec. This XviD codec is compressed with MPEG-4 Advanced Simple Profile. The XviD is a very efficient codec which can reduce the file size while maintaining the high video quality. The XviD file can be played in MPlayer, VLC Player, and many DivX compatible DVD players and media players. So now many users like to encode their videos with XviD codec. If you have downloaded one or many MKV files and want to benefit from XviD codec, you can convert the MKV file to XviD file. Actually, the converting MKV to XviD is very simple if you got a professional MKV to XviD converter in hand.
MKV to XviD converter - Avdshare Video Converter
Avdshare Video Converter is just the powerful MKV to XviD converter that we are talking about. With Avdshare Video Converter, the following work can be easily done:
- Convert any MKV file, no matter from what source, to XviD file for any XviD compatible devices or players.
- Convert any MKV file to other video formats, like MP4, MOV, WMV, FLV, AVI, etc, for many video devices or players, like iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android, Windows Media Player, QuickTime, etc, to compatibly play the MKV file.
- Convert other video formats, such as MP4, AVI, FLV, and WTV, to XviD for users to take advantage of XviD format.
- Convert XviD or other video formats or codecs to MKV for playing XviD or other video formats on MKV compatible devices or players.
- Convert any video format to any video application supported video formats without any quality loss.
- One video format can be easily converted to another efficiently.
Guide on Converting MKV to XviD
The converting MKV to XviD step by step guide is provided as follows.
Make Preparation: Free download MKV to XviD Converter
Step 1 Import MKV file
In this step, we only need to add the MKV file to this MKV to XviD converter. This MKV to XviD converter provides two methods to add the MKV file: clicking the Add File button or using the drag and drop feature.
Step 2 Set Xvid as output proflie
Choose AVI XviD as your output format by clicking "Profile" button >"General Video" category.
Step 3 Convert MKV to Xvid
Finally, users need to click the"Convert" button to start and finish the MKV to XviD file conversion.