How to Convert MKV to DivX on Mac and Windows?
MKV to DivX Converter - Convert Video from MKV to DivX or DivX to MKV
I have got a MKV movie downloaded from YouTube, and now I plan to play it on my DVD player, but I failed. I checked the DVD player Manual and found that MKV is not supported by my DVD player, but DivX is. Now the question is how I can convert the MKV file to my DVD player supported DivX?
DivX is a video codec famous for compressing lengthy video file to smaller file size while keeping the high video quality. On the other hand, there are many DivX certified devices to enable DivX video playback, like a DivX certified TV, Blu-ray player, in-car device, game console, etc. So many users like to encode their videos with DivX codec to obtain the satisfied video size, video quality and compatible video playback. For example, if you have downloaded one or many MKV movies or got some MKV files from other source and want to benefit from DivX video, the easiest solution is to use a professional MKV to DivX converter to convert the MKV file to DivX. However, MKV is a container format and can be encoded with many different codecs and among which DivX is included. So if your MKV file is encoded with DivX, you do not need to convert your MKV to DivX, but if not, you need the conversion.
To convert MKV encoded with non-DivX codec to DivX or covert the MKV DivX to AVI DivX or MP4 DivX, a professional MKV to DivX converter - Avdshare Video Converter is needed.
MKV to DivX Converter - Avdshare Video Converter
- Convert any MKV file to MKV DivX, AVI DivX, MP4 DivX for playing the MKV file on any DivX certified player or device.
- Convert other video formats, like AVI, WMV, FLV, MOV, WTV, AVCHD, RMVB, etc to DivX video for benefiting from the DivX video.
- Convert DivX video or any other video format to MKV for benefiting from the MKV format.
- Convert MKV, DivX or any other unsupported video format to iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android, Xbox, Roku, or any other video program supported video formats.
- Convert any video format to another video format for any video processing purpose.
- Edit MKV, DivX, MP4, AVI, etc to create any customized video file with edition functions like, rotating, splitting, merging, cropping, changing video frame rate, bitrate, resolution, sample rate, etc.
Guide on Converting MKV to DivX
Follow the guide below to easily convert MKV to DivX.
Make Preparation: Free download MKV to DivX Converter
Step 1 Add MKV file
Import the MKV file to this MKV to DivX converter by clicking the "Add file" button or by the drag and drop function. Many MKV files can be converted to DivX at once.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Choose DivX as your output format by clicking "Profile" button >"General Video" category.
Step 3 Convert MKV to DivX
Click the"Convert" button to complete the MKV to DivX conversion.