How to Convert MKV to AAC to Extract AAC Audio from MKV Video?
MKV to AAC Converter - Convert MKV to AAC, AC3, DTS, MP3, WMA, FLAC, M4A, WAV
I have downloaded two MKV English movies and I only want to get their audios as an AAC format for playing on my iPod for my English learning purpose. What program can help me to convert MKV to AAC?
My former converter only helps to extract the MKV source audio in DTS format, but can not convert the source audio to AAC format. Can you introduce me a powerful converter to convert the MKV source audio to AAC format? Thanks for your recommendation.
MKV is an open standard container format and is normally used by users to store movies, TV shows, etc. It is just due to its open standard format feature that many users use it for their private and commercial use and it is also easy for users to download some movies or TV shows in MKV format. Sometimes, some users may have the plan to extract the audio from MKV format and convert it to AAC format for playing on iPhone, iPad, iPod, or upload to iTunes, etc. If you are just one of the users who want to extract MKV audio and convert it to AAC, it is better use a professional MKV to AAC converter - Avdshare Audio Converter.
MKV to AAC Converter - Avdshare Audio Converter
- Directly convert the original MKV auido as an AAC audio.
- Directly convert the MKV video to AAC audio for Apple products and programs and other AAC compatible audio programs.
- Directly extract the MKV audio, such as DTS audio, and convert it to AAC audio or other audio files, like OGG, MP3, WMA, WAV, FLAC, etc for any audio program to successfully play the MKV audio.
- Directly extract the original audio file from MP4, MOV, WMV, FLV, AVI, AVCHD, WTV, etc or convert the extracted original audio to MP3, AAC or to any other audio file.
- Powerful audio conversion functions to easily convert any two audio formats.
- Powerful audio to device and player conversion functions to easily convert any unsupported audio format to any audio device or player supported audio format. The supported devices and players include but not limit to iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android, PSP, Zune, Roku, Xbox, etc.
Guide on Converting MKV to AAC
The following guide can successfully help to easily convert MKV to AAC to extract AAC from MKV.
Make Preparation: Free download MKV to AAC Converter
Step 1 Import MKV file
Users need to import the MKV file to this MKV to AAC converter. Two methods are available to help users to import the MKV file: clicking the "Add file" button or using the drag and drop function. Converting MKV to AAC in batch is also supported by this MKV to AAC converter.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Simply click the "Profile" button >"General Audio" category to choose AAC as the final output format.
Step 3 Start and finish the MKV to AAC conversion
Click the "Convert" button to complete the MKV to AAC conversion very efficiently.