How to Convert Blackmagic DNG RAW to ProRes?
Blackmagic to ProRes Converter - Convert Blackmagic DNG RAW to FCP Supported ProRes
Blackmagic cameras are widely used among many video fans who love to shoot 4K videos, but recently many Blackmagic camera users reported that they have failed when importing Blackmagic camera recorded DNG RAW video files in FCPX. Can not FCPX support Blackmagic recorded DNG RAW files? If so, how can we fix it?
Well, Blackmagic is one of FCPX supported camera brand, but not all Blackmagic cameras are supported by Blackmagic. And as per FCPX website, FCPX only supports the older models of Blackmagic cameras, like Pocket Cinema Camera, URSA 4.6K, URSA, Cinema Camera, etc, but not support the relatively newer models of Blackmagic cameras. And another problem is that FCPX supported Blackmagic cameras support to record videos in Apple ProRes format and DNG RAW format, among which, only Apple ProRes is supported by FCPX.
How to Import Blackmagic DNG RAW to FCPX?
In order to successfully edit the Blackmagic DNG RAW file in FCPX, we need to convert Blackmagic recorded DNG RAW file, from FCPX supported or unsupported Blackmagic cameras, to FCPX best supported MOV ProRes. To convert Blackmagic DNG RAW to FCPX ProRes, we will need a professional Blackmagic to ProRes converter. Among all Blackmagic to ProRes converters, Avdshare Video Converter is highly recommended.
Blackmagic to ProRes Converter - Avdshare Video Converter
- Easily convert any DNG RAW file recorded from any Blackmagic camera to FCPX best supported MOV ProRes file.
- Easily convert any other unsupported video file, like FLV, WMV, MKV, WTV, RMVB, AVCHD, etc to FCPX best supported MOV ProRes file.
- Easily convert any Blackmagic DNG RAW file to MP4, AVCHD, MPEG-2, WMV, MOV, etc for compatibly editing the Blackmagic DNG RAW file on Windows Movie Maker, Sony Vegas, iMovie, EDIUS, and on other video editors.
- Easily convert any other video format, recorded from any mobile or digital camera, downloaded from any video website, etc to any video editor, video playing device or player supported video formats.
- Easily convert between any two video formats.
Guide on Converting Blackmagic DNG RAW to MOV ProRes
Follow the guide below to easily convert Blackmagic DNG RAW to FCPX best supported MOV ProRes.
Make Preparation: Free download Blackmagic to ProRes Converter
Step 1 Upload Blackmagic DNG RAW file
Simply click the "Add file" button to import the Blackmagic DNG RAW file to this Blackmagic to ProRes converter. The drag and drop function also works to import the Blackmagic DNG RAW file to this Blackmagic to ProRes converter.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Choose MOV ProRes as your output format by clicking "Profile" button > "General Video" category.
Step 3 Start the conversion
Finally, we can click the "Convert" button to easily complete the Blackmagic DNG RAW to MOV ProRes format conversion.