How to Compress 4K Ultra HD to 1080P HD?
4K Ultra HD to 1080P HD Converter – Convert 4K Ultra HD to 1080P HD
4K resolution means a horizontal display resolution of approximately 4,000 pixels which is about 4 times the number of pixels of a 1080p video and more than 23 times of a standard video. 4K Ultra HD video provides higher quality of video than the one provided by a 1080p video and also of course the standard video. However, although the advantages of 4K Ultra HD videos , in some situations, users still need to compress the 4K Ultra HD video to 1080P video.
In what situations users need to compress the Ultra HD video to 1080P video?
- 4K Ultra HD video has higher resolution and so transmitting over the internet or uploading to YouTube, Facebook, etc will need faster bandwidth.
- 4K Ultra HD video is usually with bigger file size, and so storing 4K Ultra HD video needs more space.
- 4K Ultra HD video is not supported on many portable devices, including iPhone, Android, PSP, Zune, etc, and not on some media players, like Windows Media Player, QuickTime, etc. Although some newer versions of iPhone supports to play 4K Ultra HD video, but in practice, many users have failed to play 4K Ultra HD video on iPhone X/8.
- 4K Ultra HD video can not work on some popular video editors, like FCP, iMovie, Windows Movie Maker, etc.
- 4K Ultra HD video is also difficult in working with the old computers, because working 4K Ultra HD video needs fast processor which is not equipped with the old computer.
How to Compress 4K Ultra HD Video to 1080P HD Video?
To compress 4K Ultra HD video to 1080P video, users will need a professional 4K Ultra HD to 1080P HD converter. Among all 4K Ultra HD to 1080P HD converters, Avdshare Video Converter is highly recommended. Avdshare Video Converter can provide the following excellent features：
- Convert any 4K Ultra HD video to 1080P HD video for handling the 4K Ultra HD video on any video program which can work with 1080P HD video, but not the 4K Ultra HD video.
- Convert any 4K Ultra HD video to 720P video, to 480P video, to 360P video and to any video with any resolution.
- Adjust the 4K Ultra HD video format or the converted 1080P HD video format among all video formats, like MP4, AVCHD, MPEG-2, AVI, MOV, WMV, MKV, etc.
- Convert any video format to any video device, player or editor supported video formats.
- Easily adjust video formats between any two video formats.
Guide on Converting 4K Ultra HD Video to 1080P HD Video
The following guide will work to easily convert the 4K Ultra HD video to 1080P HD video.
Make Preparation: Free download 4K Ultra HD to 1080P HD Converter
Step 1 Add 4K Ultra HD file
User can click the "Add file" button to import the 4K Ultra HD video to this 4K Ultra HD to 1080P HD converter. Users can also drag and drop the 4K Ultra HD video to this 4K Ultra HD to 1080P HD converter.
Step 2 Change the 4K Ultra HD video resolution to 1080P resolution
Firstly select the desired video format from "HD Video" category.
Then click Setting... button>Advanced tab>Video Codec where you can change the 4K Ultra HD video to 1080P video resolution.
Step 3 Convert 4K Ultra HD video to 1080P HD video
The 4K Ultra HD video to 1080P HD video conversion can be soon finished after you click the"Convert" button.