How to Change Video Aspect Ratio from 16:9 to 4:3?
Video Aspect Ratio 16:9 to 4:3 Converter - Change Video from 16:9 to 4:3
I have an older TV which supports video with 4:3 aspect ratio and yesterday I tried to play some videos with 16:9 aspect ratio on the TV, all the videos are played but with obvious black bars on the TV screen top and bottom. How to solve the problem?
I need to change the video aspect ratio from 16:9 to 4:3. Can you recommend me a professional 16:9 to 4:3 converter for my conversion?
16:9 and 4:3 are two popular video aspect ratios. 16:9 is for the high-definition LCD monitors and TVs while 4:3 is for the older TV and computer monitors, but more analog cable channels still use the 4:3 aspect ratio. What will happen if we play the video with 16:9 on the device or cable channel which supports 4:3? Well, you will get an abnormal visual effects and black bars on the top and bottom of the device screen. If you happen to have an older TV or computer monitor or cable channel which supports 4:3 aspect ratio, then you need to convert your video with 16:9 aspect ration to 4:3 aspect ratio for the normal video playback. To convert the 16:9 aspect ratio to 4:3 aspect ratio, a professional 16:9 to 4:3 converter, like Avdshare Video Converter is needed.
16:9 to 4:3 Aspect Ratio Converter - Avdshare Video Converter
- Convert any video with 16:9 aspect ratio to the video with 4:3 aspect ratio for any device or cable channel which supports 4:3 aspect ratio over 16:9 aspect ratio.
- Convert any video with 4:3 aspect ratio to 16:9 aspect ratio for any relatively new TV or LCD monitor.
- Convert between aspect ratios, including 4:3, 16:9, 21:9 without any quality loss.
- Change video formats after changing the aspect ratio.
- Convert any video format to any other video format supported by any device, media player or video editing program.
- Free conversion from any video format to another one for the compatible playback and edition.
Guide on Converting 16:9 to 4:3
The following guide works to convert any video with 16:9 aspect ratio to 4:3 aspect ratio.
Make Preparation: Free download 16:9 to 4:3 Converter
Step 1 Upload 16:9 file
Click the "Add file" button to import the 16:9 video to this 16:9 to 4:3 converter. The drag and drop function also works when importing the 16:9 video to this 16:9 to 4:3 converter.
Step 2 Change 16:9 to 4:3
Click "Setting…" button>Advanced panel>Video codec>Aspect Ratio where users can change the original 16:9 ratio to 4:3 aspect ratio.
Step 3 Targeted output format setting (Optional)
If, after the aspect ratio is changed from 16:9 to 4:3, you find the video format is not preferred by your device, you can always use this 16:9 to 4:3 converter to convert the original video format to another one preferred by your device by clicking the "Profile" button > "General Video" category.
Step 4 Finish converting 16:9 to 4:3
After all the above settings, click the "Convert" button to finish the 16:9 to 4:3 conversion process.