Can DaVinci Resolve16/15/12/11 Open FLV?
FLV to DaVinci Resolve Converter - Convert FLV to DaVinci Resolve Video Format
Hey friends. I am asking your help here. I recorded two video files with OBS and these recorded files are in .flv file format. However, these recorded FLV files are not allowed for opening in my DaVinci Resolve. Can DaVinci Resolve Open FLV format? If not, what video format can be used in DaVinci Resolve and what converter can help me for the video conversion?
If you also want to know the solution to the above problem, read on to find you needed answers in the following article.
Can DaVinci Resolve Open FLV?
As one of popular non-linear video editing program, DaVinci Resolve has been widely used by many video fans and professionals around the world. On one hand, DaVinci Resolve supports many video formats, like AVI, MP4 H.264, MXF, QuickTime MOV, etc, but not all the video formats, among which FLV is one of them. On the other hand, FLV is a very popular video format, not only being recorded by OBS and other recorders, but also being downloaded from YouTube and other video websites. So users who have got some FLV files can not import FLV files to DaVinci Resolve for editing? The answer is NO and the following article will give an easy solution to solve this incompatibility.
How to Open FLV in DaVinci Resolve?
- Avdshare Video Converter is just the easy solution. With Avdshare Video Converter, users can easily convert the unsupported FLV to DaVinci Resolve best supported MOV, MP4 H.264, etc.
- This Avdshare Video Converter can not only convert FLV to DaVinci Resolve supported file formats, but also can convert other unsupported video formats, such as MKV and WMV, to DaVinci Resolve best supported video formats.
- Also, this Avdshare Video Converter can solve any unsupported video format with any video editor incompatibility issue, like converting FLV, MKV, etc to FCP best supported MOV ProRes, converting FLV, MOV, etc to Windows Movie Maker best supported WMV, converting FLV, WMV, etc to iMovie best supported MOV MPEG-4, etc.
- Furthermore, this Avdshare Video Converter can solve any unsupported video format with any video playing device and media player incompatibility issue, like converting FLV to any Android mobile best supported MP4, converting FLV, MKV, etc to Windows Media Player best supported MOV, converting FLV, WTV, etc to iPhone, iPad best supported MOV, etc.
- And also, this Avdshare Video Converter supports to convert any video format to another one for any video program and application.
Guide on Converting FLV to DaVinci Resolve
The converting FLV to DaVinci Resolve step by step guide is provided as below.
Make Preparation: Free download FLV to DaVinci Resolve Converter
Step 1 Add FLV file
Clicking the "Add file" button or using the drag-drop function can easily help to import the FLV file to this FLV to DaVinci Resolve converter. If you have more than one FLV files to convert, you can import all of them and use the batch conversion to convert them all at once.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Click the "Profile" button and select MP4 H.264 as the targeted output format from the following "General Video" category.
Step 3 Start the conversion
Here, users only need to click the Convert button to start and finish the FLV to DaVinci Resolve video format conversion process.