Convert Blackmagic Recorded Video to MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, FLV, etc
Edit Blackmagic Recorded 4K/1080P Video in FCP, Sony Vegas, etc or Play on iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Media Player, etc
Blackmagic have produced many models of cameras, among which some of them record videos in 1080p while some others record in 4K resolution. Generally speaking, almost all Blackmagic cameras record videos in RAW or Apple RroRes format or codec, like Blackmagic URSA Mini cameras, Blackmagic compact cameras, etc. Blackmagic recorded RAW videos can be edited in DavINCI Resolve while the Blackmagic recorded Apple ProRes videos in 1080p can be imported into FCP for editing. But what if we want to edit Blackmagic recorded 4K videos FCP or recorded 4K or 1080p videos in other video editing programs, like Sony Vegas, Windows Movie Maker, EDIUS, Adobe Premiere, etc or play the Blackmagic recorded videos on iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android, PSP, Zune, Windows Media Player, etc?
The recommended solution is to use a professional Blackmagic video converter to convert Blackmagic recorded 4K video or 1080p video to the video format supported by the above said video editing programs, portable devices and media players.
Blackmagic Video Converter - Avdshare Video Converter
Avdshare Video Converter is just the most professional Blackmagic video converter with which any Blackmagic recorded 4K video or 1080p video can be easily converted to your needed video format. This Avdshare Video Converter can help to do the following work:
- Convert Blackmagic recorded 4K video to FCP preferred ProRes video with 1080p resolution.
- Convert Blackmagic recorded 4K or 1080p video to Windows Movie Maker supported WMV, ASF, etc.
- Convert Blackmagic recorded 4K or 1080p video to Sony Vegas supported DV, AVCHD, WMV, MP4, etc.
- Convert Blackmagic recorded 4K or 1080p video to EDIUS supported MP4 XDCAM EX.
- Convert Blackmagic recorded 4K or 1080p video to Adobe Premiere supported MOV, MPEG-2, etc.
- Convert Blackmagic recorded 4K or 1080p video to iPhone, iPad, iPod, Apple TV supported MOV, MP4.
- Convert Blackmagic recorded 4K or 1080p video to Android, Blackberry, HTC supported 3GP, MP4.
- Convert Blackmagic recorded 4K or 1080p video to Windows Media Player supported WMV, ASF.
- Convert Blackmagic recorded 4K or 1080p video to PSP, Zune, Roku, Xbox supported MKV, MP4.
Guide on Converting Blackmagic Video
The following converting Blackmagic recorded video to MP4 guide can also work to convert Blackmagic recorded videos to other video formats.
Make Preparation: Free download Blackmagic Video Converter
Step 1Add Blackmagic file
You can click the "Add file" button to import the Blackmagic recorded video to Avdshare Video Converter. Or choose to drag and drop the Blackmagic recorded video to Avdshare Video Converter.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Choose MP4 or other needed video formats as your output format by clicking "Profile" button > "General Video" category.
If you want to change the Blackmagic recorded 4K video to 1080P video click "Setting…" button> Advanced panel>Video Codec>Video Size where you can choose 1080p or overwrite the default resolution to 1080p resolution.
Step 3 Start the conversion
Click "Convert" button to finish your conversion process from Blackmagic recorded video to MP4 or other video formats.