Top 5 Best FLAC to M4A Converters for Mac and Windows
How to Batch Convert FLAC Files to M4A with High Quality?
Want to convert your FLAC file to M4A file? The following top 5 best FLAC to M4A converters easily help you to convert your FLAC to M4A. Check them below.
FLAC format is a popular lossless audio format. To benefit from FLAC lossless audio quality, FLAC has earned much support among many audio fans. However, FLAC also has its limitation. For example, FLAC is not well supported by iTunes and many other Apple devices, although some newer Apple devices have added FLAC support. So to flexibly use FLAC file in iTunes or open FLAC file on all Apple devices, you can choose to convert your FLAC file to M4A file, a file format well supported by iTunes and many Apple devices. To serve your converting FLAC to M4A purpose, the following just recommends the best top 5 FLAC to M4A converters for your reference.
Top 1: Avdshare Audio Converter
Avdshare Audio Converter is a very professional FLAC to M4A converter with which any FLAC file can be easily converted to the M4A file. Zero quality loss will have during the FLAC to M4A conversion process. Also, you will have the fastest conversion speed to complete your FLAC to M4A conversion. Besides convert FLAC to M4A, this FLAC to M4A converter also supports to convert FLAC to many other audio formats or convert any audio format to another one with the highest possible output audio quality.
Guide on Converting FLAC to M4A
The following guide will work to easily convert your FLAC to M4A.
Make Preparation: Free download FLAC to M4A Converter
Step 1 Import FLAC file
You can click the Add File button to import your FLAC file to this audio converter. Or you can directly drag and drop your FLAC file to this audio converter.
Step 2 Specify M4A as output audio format
Click the Profile button>Lossless Audio category to choose M4A ALAC as the output format.
Step 3 Start converting FLAC to M4A
The last step is to click the Convert button to complete your FLAC to M4A conversion.
Top 2: Apowersoft Video Converter Studio
Apowersoft Video Converter Studio is a professional FLAC to M4A converter which can convert your FLAC to M4A in an easy and fast way. Also, this converter can converter between any two audio formats for Apple users or Android users. Another useful feature is that this converter supports batch conversion to allow you to convert as many files at you want at one time. Now follow the steps below to convert your FLAC to M4A.
- Step 1: Download and install this converter on your computer.
- Step 2: After launching this converter, click the Add File button to import your FLAC file to this converter.
- Step 3: Select M4A as the output format by clicking the Profile button>Audio category.
- Step 4: Click the Convert button to start and finish your FLAC to M4A conversion.
Top 3: Aiseesoft
Aiseesoft is also good at converting FLAC to M4A. This converter can convert FLAC to M4A with high quality of output file and the conversion speed is very short. Also, it supports to convert many other audio formats. In addition, this converter also supports to edit your FLAC file before your conversion, like adding special effect, increasing audio quality, etc.
Now you can follow the steps below to convert your FLAC to M4A.
- Step 1: Install the Windows version or Mac version of Aiseesoft.
- Step 2: Click the Add Files button to import your FLAC file to this converter.
- Step 3: Click the Profile button to select M4A as the output file.
- Step 4: Click the Convert button to get your FLAC file converted to M4A file after a short moment.
Top 4: Vidmore Video Converter
Vidmore Video Converter not only supports to convert video formats, but also supports to convert audio formats. And of course, converting FLAC to M4A is well supported. What is better is that this converter supports to convert all your FLAC files to M4A files at one time, which will save much of your time.
Now convert your FLAC to M4A as per the steps below.
- Step 1: Download its Windows version or Mac version and then follow the installation instructions to install it.
- Step 2: Click the Plus button to import your FLAC file. Or you can click the Add Files button>Add Folder button to import your FLAC folder, if you have.
- Step 3: Click the Profile button>Audio tab to choose M4A as the final output format.
- Step 4: Click the Convert All button to get your FLAC file converted to M4A file.
Top 5: Podcastle
Podcastle is a free online FLAC to M4A converter with which you can convert your FLAC file to M4A file in seconds. Of course, it supports to convert between other two audio formats. The conversion process is also simple and anyone can do it following the steps below.
- Step 1: Open this converter interface. Set FLAC as the Import format and M4A as the Output format.
- Step 2: Click the Choose Audio File button to import your FLAC file. And then this converter will do the rest.
- Step 3: Download Audio button to download the converted M4A file for your usage.