Top 6 Best FLAC Converters for Mac and Windows
Convert FLAC to MP3, WAV, M4A, AIFF, OGG, WMA, etc on Mac and Windows
Can not open your FLAC file on your Mac and many other platforms and want to find one workable FLAC converter to convert your FLAC file on your Mac? The following top 6 best FLAC converter for Mac easily helps you to convert FLAC files to any other audio file like MP3, M4A, WAV, WMA, AAC etc on Mac and Windows computers.
FLAC is a very popular lossless audio format and is favored by many people. Some people like to listen to the FLAC music files and some others like to store the FLAC music files for archive. FLAC can provide lossless audio quality, but its supported devices and players are not so many. Many popular devices and players, like some Android devices, some iPhone, iPad and iPod devices, Windows Media Player, Mac computers, etc can not support to play FLAC files. So to easily play any FLAC file on your device or player, you need to convert your FLAC file to other widely supported MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, etc. To convert FLAC to MP3, WAV, WMA, etc, you will need a professional FLAC converter. You may search to find many FLAC converters for Windows, but are there FLAC converters for Mac? If you also need one FLAC converter for Mac, the following top 6 best FLAC converters are just for you.
Top 1：Avdshare Audio Converter
If you want to convert your FLAC file to other needed audio formats with great music quality Avdshare Audio Converter is your best choice. This Avdshare Audio Converter not only works on Mac, but also works on Windows to convert your FLAC file. Check the key features of Avdshare Audio Converter as below to understand why many people choose Avdshare Audio Converter.
- Convert FLAC file to MP3, M4A, AAC, AIFF, WMA, WAV, OGG, etc with simple steps.
- Convert any audio format to FLAC or convert between any two audio formats for your personal or commercial use.
- Edit FLAC file, WAV file, WMA file, OGG file, AIFF file, etc with trimming, cutting, merging, etc.
- Convert FLAC file, WAV file, OGG file, etc in batch mode.
- Convert FLAC file or other audio format files with no ad or virus.
How to Convert FLAC to MP3, M4A, WAV?
You can follow the steps below to convert your FLAC file to MP3, M4A, AAC, AIFF, WAV, WMA, OGG, etc.
Make Preparation: Free download FLAC Converter for Mac
Step 1 Import FLAC file
Import your FLAC file by clicking the Add File button. Or you can drag and drop your FLAC file to this converter.
Step 2 Specify MP3, WAV, M4A,etc as output audio format
Click the Profile button>General Audio category or Lossless Audio category to choose your device or player supported MP3, WAV, AIFF, etc as the output format.
Step 3 Start converting FLAC to MP3, M4A, WAV, WMA, AIFF, etc
Here, you only need to click the Convert button to get your FLAC file converted to your needed MP3, M4A, AAC, WMA, WAV, AIFF, etc on your Mac.
Top 2: All2MP3
All2MP3 also performs well when converting FLAC to other audio formats. Also, it supports to extract your needed audio file from your video file.
- It is free to use.
- It has already launched Mac and Windows version.
- Its supported audio formats are not as many as the ones other audio converters support.
- It does not support batch converting many FLAC files at once.
Top 3: MediaHuman Audio Converter
MediaHuman Audio Converter also works on Mac and also on Windows to convert your FLAC file to MP3, AAC, WAV, WMA, AIFF, etc with high output audio quality.
- Free to use on Mac or Windows.
- Support to convert many FLAC files at one time.
- Sometimes it can not give stable conversion work.
Top 4: Switch Audio File Converter Software
When converting FLAC to other audio formats, Switch Audio File Converter Software is also a good choice. It supports batch converting many FLAC files at one time. The free version only gives MP3 as the output format.
- Support batch conversion.
- It has easy-to-use interface.
- It may install un-selected softwares to your Mac without letting you know it.
Top 5: Aiseesoft Audio Converter
This Aiseesoft Audio Converter is also recommended to convert your FLAC file to other audio formats. Besides, this audio converter also supports you to get audio file from your video file with high audio file quality.
- It supports to edit your FLAC file or other files.
- It supports CD ripping.
- The supported audio formats are not many.
Top 6: iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe
iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe is also used by many people to convert their FLAC files to MP3, WAV, AIFF, WMA, OGG, etc. Also, you can use the iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe to convert many other audio formats.
- It supports various audio format conversions.
- It supports less audio editing features.
- The conversion speed is not that fast compared with some other FLAC converters.