Best Audio Converter for Windows and Mac
Convert Between Any Two Audio Formats or Convert Video to Audio Format
I have some FLAC files, but they can not be played on my iPhone. My friend told me an audio converter can easily solve this problem. I searched from Google and I got tens of pages of audio converters. Now the question is which one should I choose, the ones on the Page one or what?
There are numerous audio formats and audio applications and it is not practical for one audio application to play or open all audio formats. Users often encounter the situations where their audio files can not be opened by a specific audio player or audio editing software. In order to solve the audio incompatibility with the audio applications, audio converters come in handy. An audio converter is usually used to convert one audio format to another one compatible with your audio player or audio editing software. However, users usually do not know which audio converter they should choose when being shown with so many audio converters from Googel search. Now the following article just introduces the best audio converter - Avdshare Audio Converter, voted by users.
Key Features of Avdshare Audio Converter
- Convert any audio format, like MP3, WAV, AAC, AC3, ALAC, WMA, OGG, FLAC, AIFF, MP2, M4P, M4A, etc to another one.
- Convert any audio format to any device, like iPhone, iPod, iPad, Android, etc, any audio player, like Windows Media Player, VLC, QuickTime, etc or any audio editing program, like Audacity, Ocenaudio, etc supported audio formats.
- Convert any video format, like MP4, MOV, WMV, FLV, AVI, MKV, etc to any audio format.
- Support to batch convert more than one audio file to another audio format.
- Convert audio files with no quality loss.
- Usually it takes only seconds to complete your audio conversion.
- Edit any audio file, like changing audio channel, volume, codec, size, bitrate, sample rate, etc, cropping audio, splitting audio, etc.
- 100% clean audio converter which means no ad or virus will be found on its interface or in the converted output audio file.
- Easily-operated interface and anyone, even with less computer knowledge, can convert their audio file to their needed ones.
Guide on Converting between Audio Formats
Follow the guide below to convert between any two audio formats, like converting WAV to MP3. It also applies to extract audio from video and convert video to audio.
Make Preparation: Free download The Best Audio Converter
Step 1 Import WAV file
Click the "Add file" button to add the WAV or other audio formats to this audio converter. The dragging and dropping function also helps to add the WAV file to this audio converter.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Choose MP3 as the output format by clicking "Profile" button >"Lossy Audio " category.
Step 3 Start the conversion
Click "Convert" button to complete converting the WAV to MP3.