How to Easily Convert AVI to XviD without Quality Loss?
AVI to XviD Converter - Convert AVI to XviD, DivX, MP4, MOV, MP3
I downloaded some AVI files, but my PVR do not support to play them well, because it prefers to play AVI with XviD codec. How can I convert the downloaded AVI to AVI XviD without losing quality?
AVI is an container format and now, as one of the most popular video formats, is widely used and supported on many websites, portable devices, media players and other video programs. As one container format, AVI can be encoded with many video codecs, like MPEG-4, H.264, H.263, XviD, DV, DivX, MPEG-1, WMV7, etc, among which the XviD codec can offer outstanding quality with a small file size and is well supported in hardware and other video players. Just due to the XviD codec advantages, many users want to convert their AVI files encoded with other codecs to AVI XviD or XviD in other video container formats. To convert AVI to XviD, a professional AVI to XviD converter, like Avdshare Video Converter, is needed.
AVI to Xvid Converter - Avdshare Video Converter
- Convert AVI compressed with non-DivX codecs to AVI XviD for playing on VLC, MPlayer, some DVD players and media players.
- Convert AVI compressed with any codec to XviD in other container formats, like to MP4 XviD, MOV XviD, MKV XviD, etc to take advantages of other container formats.
- Convert any AVI to MP4, AVI, FLV, WMV, FLV, WTV, MTS, M2TS, RMVB, etc for easily playing AVI or editing AVI on almost all video devices, players and video editing programs.
- Convert any XviD file to AVI, MP4, MKV, WTV, FLV, etc for more conveniently working XviD files on all video applications which do not support XviD natively.
- Convert between any two video formats with any codec.
- Convert XviD or other unsupported video formats or codecs to iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android, PSP, Zune, Xbox, Roku supported ones.
Guide on Converting AVI to XviD
Follow the guide below to convert any AVI file to XviD file.
Make Preparation: Free download AVI to XviD Converter
Step 1 Upload AVI file
We can easily add the AVI file to this AVI to XviD converter by clicking the "Add file" button. The drag and drop function also helps when adding AVI to this AVI to XviD converter.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Choose XviD AVI or XviD with other container formats as your output format by clicking "Profile" button > "General Video" category.
Step 3 Start the conversion
Click "Convert" button to finish your conversion process from AVI to XviD.