AVCHD to Windows Movie Maker Converter
Convert AVCHD to Windows Movie Maker Supported MPEG-2, MPEG-1, AVI, WMV etc
I have shot some videos with my Sony camcorder, but my Windows Movie Maker does not support to edit them. By the way, my Sony camcorder recorded videos are in MTS AVCHD format. Can you tell me how I can edit Sony recorded MTS on my Windows Movie Maker?
Windows Movie Maker is no longer available for download, but many Windows users who have already get Windows Movie Maker downloaded and installed still get used to using Windows Movie Maker to edit video files. Nowadays, many video fans like to use Canon camcorders, Sony camcorders, JVC camcorders, Panasonic camcorders, etc to shoot video files, but normally these video files are in AVCHD format, a high-definition format. However, these camcorder users will fail if they try to edit the shot videos in Windows Movie Maker, because Windows Movie Maker supports to edit many video formats, like WMV, AVI, MP4, MPG, MOD, etc, but AVCHD is not included. Do not want to edit AVCHD on other video editors and still want to edit AVCHD on Windows Movie Maker? A professional AVCHD to Windows Movie Maker converter - iDealshare VideoGo can easily help with that need.
AVCHD to Windows Movie Maker Converter - iDealshare VideoGo
- Convert any AVCHD file with MTS file extension or with M2TS extension to Windows Movie Maker supported WMV format for successfully editing any AVCHD file on Windows Movie Maker.
- Convert other unsupported FLV, MKV, WTV, MOV, RMVB, etc to any Windows Movie Maker supported video formats.
- Convert any AVCHD file to WMV, ASF, etc for successfully playing AVCHD file in any version of Windows Media Player.
- Convert any AVCHD file to iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android, PSP, Roku, Zune, iMoive, FCP and any other video playing or editing application supported video formats.
- Convert between any two video format or more surprisingly any two audio formats.
- Directly play or edit AVCHD file, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, ASF, etc with its built-in media player or editor.
Guide on Converting AVCHD to Windows Movie Maker
The following guide will work to convert any AVCHD file to any Windows Movie Maker supported WMV, MPG, etc.
Make Preparation: Free download AVCHD to Windows Movie Maker Converter
Step 1 Upload AVCHD file
Users can click the "Add file" button or use the drag and drop function to import the AVCHD file to this AVCHD to Windows Movie Maker converter. Batch converting AVCHD to Windows Movie Maker supported video formats is supported.
Step 2 Set Windows Movie Maker supported MPEG-2
Choose MPEG-2, MPEG-1, AVI, WMV or other Windows Moive Maker supported video formats as your output format by clicking "Profile" button >"General Video" category.
Step 3 Convert AVCHD to Windows Movie Maker
Finally, click the Convert button to get the AVCHD file easily converted to Windows Movie Maker supported MPEG-2, MPEG-1, AVI, WMV etc.