AVCHD to ProRes Converter - Convert AVCHD to ProRes
Easy Guide to Convert AVCHD, MTS, M2TS to Apple ProRes with High Quality
AVCHD to ProRes Converter - Avdshare Video Converter
- Convert all AVCHD including VCCAM, AVCHD Lite, AVCHD Pro and NXCAM to Apple ProRes 4444/422 for editing all AVCHD on all versions of Final Cut Pro 7, 6, X 10.0.1, 10.0.2, 10.0.3, 10.0.4, 10.0.5, 10.0.6, 10.0.7, 10.0.8.
- Convert AVCHD recorded by Sony, Panasonic, Canon, etc to Final Cut Pro supported ProRes 4444/422.
- Convert AVCHD to MP4, MOV, WMV, FLV, AVI, WEBM, etc for playing AVCHD on iPhone, iPad, Samsung, QuickTime, Windows Media Player, etc or uploading AVCHD to YouTube, MySpace, Twitter, etc.
- Convert Apple ProRes video to other video format like convert ProRes to AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, FLV, VOB, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, etc
- Edit AVCHD or any other video format to make your featured video file.
Convert AVCHD to ProRes Step by Step Guide
You can follow the converting AVCHD to ProRes step by step guide below to convert AVCHD to Apple ProRes.
Make Preparation: Free download AVCHD to ProRes Converter
Step 1 Import AVCHD files
Click "Add file" button to load AVCHD file(s) to Avdshare Video Converter. You can also drag and drop the AVCHD file to Avdshare Video Converter. Batch converting AVCHD files at one time is also supported by Avdshare Video Converter.
Step 2 Set your targeted exporting format
Click "Profile" button to set "ProRes Apple ProRes Codec (*.mov)" or "ProRes Apple ProRes 4444 Codec (*.mov)" as your targeted exporting format from "HD Video" category
Step 3 Convert AVCHD to Apple ProRes
Click "Convert" button to convert AVCHD to Apple ProRes with high video quality.
Reason for Convert AVCHD to ProRes
Some former versions of Final Cut Pro can not support AVCHD natively. Some newer versions, like Final Cut Pro X, can only support part of AVCHD files, including AVCCAM, AVCHD Lite, and NXCAM recorded by Sony or Panasonic camcorders. AVCHD Pro, Another brand name of AVCHD and adopted by some Panasonic camcorders, such as HDC-MDH1, can not be supported by Final Cut Pro X natively either. So in order to import all AVCHD files to all versions of Final Cut Pro, the easiest option is to convert AVCHD to Final Cut Pro more supported Apple ProRes 4444/422. Avdshare video converter is just designed to convert AVCHD to ProRes flawlessly.
AVCHD to ProRes Problems Solved
With Avdshare Video Converter, all problems happening when converting AVCHD to ProRes, like the following ones, will be solved completely:
- I want to convert AVCHD to ProRes with the high video quality, is there some program which can help get that?
- I tried many AVCHD to ProRes converters found in Google, but none of them get converting AVCHD to ProRes fulfilled, who can recommend a workable AVCHD to ProRes converter?
- I shot some AVCHD files by my camcorders and I want to edit them in FCP, but I can not import AVCHD to FCP, how to solve it?
- My Final Cut Pro 7 can not open the AVCHD file I recorded by my Sony camcorder, do I need to convert AVCHD to some video format? If so, how to convert?