AVCHD to MOV Video Converter for Mac and Windows
Convert AVCHD .mts, .m2ts to QuickTime MOV or Apple ProRes MOV
I received some AVCHD files from my friend. The AVCHD files are from his Sony camera. But when I try to play the received AVCHD file on my iPhone, I failed. I asked my friend why I failed and he said that AVCDH is unsupported by iPhone and I needed to convert the AVCHD to iPhone supported MOV. Is there a tool which can help me to easily convert the AVCHD to MOV?
How can I convert AVCHD to MOV without quality loss? The converted MOV will be played on iPad.
There is a big chance that the digital camcorder user, like Sony, Panasonic, Canon, etc, will get some video footage in AVCHD format. The AVCHD format can provide high video quality, but the lack of compatibility with many popular devices, media players or video editors also brings much inconvenience to many users. One typical example is that the AVCHD file can not be played by iPhone, iPad, iPod, Apple TV, etc. To work to play AVCHD on Apple products, a recommended solution is to convert the AVCHD to MOV format, a format well supported by Apple products.
To convert AVCHD to MOV efficiently, users need help from an AVCHD to MOV converter, like Avdshare Video Converter.
AVCHD to MOV Converter - Avdshare Video Converter
- Convert any AVCHD file (MTS or M2TS) from any digital camcorder to MOV format for successfully playing any AVCHD file on iPhone, iPad, iPod, Apple TV, etc.
- Convert any AVCHD file to other popular file formats to get the AVCHD incompatibility issue worked out, like converting AVCHD file to MP4, 3GP for playing AVCHD file on Android phones or tablets, PSP, Zune, Roku, Xbox, BlackBerry, HuaWei, etc, converting AVCHD file to WMV, ASF for playing AVCHD file in Windows Media Player, PPT and other Windows based media players and devices, converting AVCHD to MPEG-2 for playing AVCHD on DVD player, converting AVCHD to MKV, WTV, VOB, WTV, etc for playing AVCHD on or in many more devices and media players.
- Convert other video formats to MOV for playing files in other video formats on Apple products.
- Convert any unsupported video format to any device, media player or video editor supported video formats.
- Convert between any two video formats.
Guide on converting AVCHD to MOV
Follow the guide below to convert any AVCHD file to MOV.
Make Preparation: Free download AVCHD to MOV Converter
Step 1 Add AVCHD files
You can click the "Add file" button to import any AVCHD file to this AVCHD to MOV converter. You can also drag and drop the AVCHD file to this AVCHD to MOV converter.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Choose QuickTime MOV or Apple ProRes MOV as your output format by clicking "Profile" button > "General Video" category.
Step 3 Convert AVCHD to MOV
Click the "Convert" button to easily start and finish the AVCHD to MOV format conversion.