APE on iPod: How to Play APE on iPod?
APE to iPod Converter - Convert APE to iPod MP3 on Mac and Windows
Follow the converting APE to iPod step by step guide to convert all unsupported APE to all versions of iPod Touch, Nano, Shuttle supported audio format on Mac/PC.
Hi, there. I just downloaded some APE files and I want to put them on my iPod. Is it possible and how?
Does iPod touch support APE format? If not, how to convert the APE to iPod touch supported AAC or others?
As per Apple official website all versions of iPod touch, iPod shuttle, iPod nano can not support to play the lossless APE file. If you have got lots of APE files and really need to play them on iPod you can convert the APE to iPod supported AAC, Apple Lossless ALAC M4A, AIFF, MP3, WAV, etc. Follow the steps below to convert APE to iPod supported AAC, AIFF, MP3, etc.
APE to iPod Converter - Avdshare Audio Converter
- Convert APE to iPod supported MP3, Apple Lossless ALAC M4A, AAC, AIFF, WAV on Mac and Windows computer.
- Convert WMA, MPEG Layer 1, MPEG Layer 2, OGG, MP2 and other unsupported audio formats to all versions of iPod supported audio formats as well as convert APE.
- Convert all unsupported audio formats to iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, Windows Media Player, iTunes, PSP, Android supported audio formats.
- Convert between almost all audio formats, including MP3, WAV, AAC, WMA, AIFF, AA, Apple Lossless, OGG, APE, MP2, RM, etc.
- Edit any audio file, including adjusting audio volume, quality, codec, bitrate, etc, splitting the big audio file into many smaller ones, merging many smaller audio clips into one big audio file, etc.
Guide to Convert APE to iPod Supported Audio Format
Here is the step by step guide on how to convert APE files to iPod supported MP3, M4A, AAC, AIFF, WAV etc.
Make Preparation: Free download APE to iPod Converter
Step 1 Import APE files
You can choose to click "Add file" button or drag and drop function to add APE to Avdshare Audio Converter. Batch converting APE files is available.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Click "Profile" button to choose AIFF - Audio Interchange File Format(*.aiff) from the "General Audio" as the output format.
Step 3 Convert APE to iPod
Click "Convert" button to complete converting APE to iPod supported AIFF.
What is APE?
APE is also known as Monkey's Audio and is a highly compressed lossless audio format which does not discard any data when encoding. However, APE is not playable on many portable players except the fastest ones and has limited support on some platforms other than Windows due to its symmetric algorithm.