AIFC to WAV Converter for Windows and Mac
Easily Convert AIFC to WAV, MP3, FLAC, WMA, M4A, OGG, AIFF, etc
Hey friend. My classmate sent me some AIFC files but I failed to play these AIFC files on some of Windows-based applications. Can you tell me how I can convert these AIFC files to Windows applications more supported WAV?
I want to convert some of my AIFC files to WAV or MP3 for more convenient usage. As you know the AIFC file is difficult in being handled. So now what can I do to get the AIFC to WAV conversion done? I have an audio converter, but it does not get WAV file format supported.
Nowadays, thanks to the high tech, we can convert any audio format to another one compatible with our audio device and application with an audio converter. AIFC is a compressed variant of AIFF which was developed by Apple and is normally used on Apple Mac computer systems. As the variant of AIFF, AIFC has got narrower support on the normally used devices and applications. But do not worry, the following will share a professional AIFC to WAV converter - Avdshare Audio Converter to help you to easily convert the AIFC file to WAV file or to other popular audio formats, like MP3, WMA, M4A, AIFF, FLAC, OGG, AAC, AC3, ALAC, etc for any online or offline usage.
AIFC to WAV Converter - Avdshare Audio Converter
- Convert any AIFC or AIFF file to WAV file for any Windows-based application or other WAV-supported programs.
- Convert any AIFC or AIFF file to MP3, AAC, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AC3, etc for more audio devices and programs, including iPhone, Android mobiles or tablets, PSP, Xbox, Roku, Tivo, CD Player, DVD Player, etc.
- Convert any AIFC to WAV, MP3, FLAC, WMA, etc without losing any audio quality and with super fast conversion speed.
- Convert any other unsupported audio format to another one for playing or editing on any audio device or program without any incompatibility issue.
- Support to batch convert AIFC to WAV, MP3, etc or batch convert other audio format conversations.
- Support to edit AIFC, WAV, MP3, etc with many excellent audio editing features, like splitting the big audio file into many small audio parts, merging multiple audio parts into one entire audio file for the convenient playback, changing the audio file frame rate, bitrate, sample rate, etc.
Guide on Converting AIFC to WAV
The converting AIFC to WAV work can be easily done by following the steps below.
Make Preparation: Free download AIFC to WAV Converter
Step 1 Import AIFC file
After opening this AIFC to WAV converter, the first step is to click the Add File button on the top left of the main interface. And then select the AIFC file you want to convert to this AIFC to WAV converter.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Easily click the "Profile" button>"General Audio" category to set WAV, MP3, FLAC, AAC, etc as the final output format.
Step 3 Edit output audio parameters (Optional)
Click Settting->Advanced to do some basic audio editing like change audio channel, adjust audio bitrates, imcrease audio volume etc.
Step 4 Complete the AIFC to WAV audio format conversion
After you set all above, the last step is to click Convert button to have AIFC file easily converted to the needed WAV, MP3, etc.