How to Add Audio Track to MP4?
Easily to Add MP3 to MP4, AAC to MP4, WAV to MP4, M4A to MP4 etc
Powerful Add Audio to Video Tool Helps:
- Add auido to MP4 like add MP3 to MP4, WAV to MP4, M4A to MP4, AAC to MP4, FLAC to MP4, AC3 to MP4, etc
- Add audio or audio track to video whatever it is in MP4, MKV, MOV, AVI, WMV, FLV, MPG etc
- Add another language audio track to some movie.
- Delete the original audio and add a new audio track.
- Delete the original audio if needed.
- extract audio file from other file in any format like MP4, MKV, VOB, MOV, AVCHD, RMVB, etc.
- Convert mono audio tracks to stereo or 5.1 channel.
- Adjust the output audio categories like sample rate, bitrate, channels, volume, etc.
Tutorials to Add Audio Track to MP4
Please follow the tutorials below to Add Audio Track to MP4 on Windows and Mac.
Make Preparation: Free download Avdshare Video Converter
Step 1 Load MP4 file
Click "Add File" button or simply drag and drop MP4 file to this interface.
Step 2 Import audio track to MP4
Click the "Effect" button and switch to Audio pane, tap on "+" icon to import audio file. If the audio file video is still in a video, this powerful app will automatically extract the audio file from the video. Multiple audio tracks can be added. After that, click OK icon.
Step 3 Customize audio settings
Click "Setting..." button to open the "Advanced Settings" Window, then switch to the "Advanced" tab and define the audio sample rate, bitrate, channels, volume, etc. Finally click "Apply to All".
Step 4 Complete adding audio to MP4
Click the BIG ROUND button at the right bottom side, and after a little while you can check whether the audio track is added to MP4 successfully.
Why Add Audio Track to MP4?
“Adding mp3 audio to an mp4 video- I have been trying to figure out how to combine the mp4 video from my camera with an mp3 audio track of music. I have multiple videos and have found songs that are basically the same length as the videos. I just want to stick them together with no editing. Any ideas?”
“How to add second audio track into a MP4 file? I want to know that how can I add another audio track to mp4 file. For example, I have an english language movie in MP4 format. I do have the same movie in different language (say dubbed with Urdu language) and in same (mp4) or different (avi, rmvb etc) format. What I want is single video file (having the better quality) and two audio tracks (english+urdu).”
“How to add an additional Sound track to an existing Video? I have a MP4 and MKV video file which also has its own Audio track. I want to add an additional track to it to cover another language for it, what Terminal or GUI way is there available to insert and sync a MP3 file to the already existing video.”
As discussed above, we need to add audio track to MP4