AAX to MP3 Converter for Mac and Windows
Step by Step Guide to Convert AAX to MP3
I like to put the audiobook aax file on my MP3 player and is there a way to convert the aax to MP3 for my purpose?
To protect the intellectual property rights of the content providers and authors Audible.com provides two DRM protected audio formats: .aax and .aa which can not be played on many MP3 players and mobile devices natively but can only be played on selected devices. But through converting aax file to MP3 we can play the aax file on MP3 players and more other devices. Now see the introductions of the following aax to MP3 converter and its detailed guide on how to convert aax to MP3.
AAX to MP3 Converter
- Convert aax, aa to MP3 for playing aax or aa file on the MP3-supported devices.
- Convert aax, aa to more other audio formats, like WAV, AAC, FLAC, OGG, MP2, AIFF, WMA, etc to further play aax or aa file on more devices.
- Convert any audio format, including the DRM protected one, to another one.
- Convert aax, aa files while maintaining the original quality.
- Convert DRM protected audio to the one best played on iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android, PSP, Zune, Windows Media Player, etc.
How to Convert aax to MP3?
The guide below can work to convert aax to MP3 in a perfect way.
Make Preparation: Free download aax to MP3 Converter
Step 1 Import aax files
Click "Add file" button to select aax file and import it to AAX to MP3 Converter. Or import aax file by dragging and dropping.
Step 2 Split AAXC/AAX (Optional)
This AAX to MP3 converter also supports you to split your audio books into chapters or segments and it can be done by clicking the Option button>click OK button. Also, this AAX to MP3 converter supports you to apply the splitting audio books feature to all future imported AAX files and you can click Apply to all button> OK button to make it.
Step 3 Start the conversion
Click "Convert to MP3" button to complete converting aax to MP3.
More about aax
As an Audiobook format aax is actually encrypted M4B file encodec in variable AAC format. aax is considered as the enhanced format of aa format and can include images, links, videos and timeline. AAX file can be supported on CDs but you can use some audio converter to convert the aax to MP3 or other audio formats to play aax on any audio device.