AAC to WAV Converter for Mac and Windows
Convert AAC to WAV, AC3, MP3, WMA, FLAC, etc with High Audio Quality
I have downloaded some music files from iTunes and now I want to play them in my Windows Media Player, but after my several trials, I still can not play the AAC in Windows Media Player. Is there a solution for this?
I need to convert AAC to WAV in batch. What software can help me with this need?
I can not edit AAC on Windows Movie Maker. After my check, I found that AAC is not supported by Windows Movie Maker, but WAV is. So how I can convert AAC to WAV for my Windows Movie Maker?
AAC is a popular file format widely used by Apple products, like iPhone, iPod, iTunes, etc. However, this popular AAC format is not well supported by Windows platform and Windows based Windows Media Player, Windows Movie Maker, etc, although the latest Windows Media Player supports AAC. However, we can still play AAC on Windows and Windows Media Player, Windows Movie Maker, etc if we convert the AAC to Windows system and softwares well supported WAV. To convert AAC to WAV, we will need a professional AAC to WAV converter and you can try Avdshare Audio Converter if you have not found a suitable AAC to WAV converter.
AAC to WAV Converter - Avdshare Audio Converter
- Convert any AAC file from any source to WAV format for easily playing AAC in all versions of Windows Media Player and editing AAC on all versions of Windows Movie Maker or working AAC on other WAV-supported video systems.
- Convert WAV to AAC for working WAV on AAC-supported iPhone, iPod, iTunes, etc.
- Convert AAC to MP3, AIFF, FLAC, OGG, MP2, WAV, etc for using AAC on all audio applications.
- Convert any unsupported audio format to any audio playing device, player or audio editor supported audio formats.
- Convert between any two audio formats for any specific audio format need.
- Edit AAC, WAV, MP3, FLAC, AIFF, OGG, etc to make any special audio file.
- Work as a professional audio player to easily play AAC, WAV, MP3, WMA, etc with its built-in audio player.
Guide on Converting AAC to WAV
The guide below works perfectly to help users to convert AAC to WAV.
Make Preparation: Free download AAC to WAV Converter
Step 1 Import AAC file
Click the "Add file" button to import the AAC file to this AAC to WAV converter or drag and drop the AAC file to this AAC to WAV converter.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Simply click the "Profile" button >"General Audio" category to choose WAV as the final output format.
Step 3 Adjust Audio parameters (Optional)
Click "Setting..." button to open the Advanced Settings windows and switch to Advanced tab to adjust the audio parameters like change the audio channel, increase or decrease the output audio volume, adjust the audio bitrates etc.
Step 4 Start and finish the AAC to WAV conversion
Click the "Convert" button to complete the AAC to WAV conversion in short time .