AAC to MP3 Converter for Windows and Mac
AAC MP3 Convert: Convert AAC to MP3; Convert MP3 to AAC
AAC and MP3 are both audio formats and are both supported by many devices or media players, like iPhone, iPad, iPod, iTunes, etc. Besides AAC audio quality is slightly better than MP3 for the same song, but there are still many people insisting in converting AAC to MP3 to take advantage of MP3 wide compatibility with more media players and almost all mobile devices. If you are one of these people who need to convert AAC to MP3 you need the help from Avdshare Audio Converter.
AAC to MP3 Converter - Avdshare Audio Converter
- Convert all types of AAC to MP3 for playback AAC in all versions of Windows Media Player, all MP3 players and all other media players and mobile devices that do not support AAC.
- Convert MP3 to AAC on Mac and Windows computer
- Convert WAV, AC3, WMA, FLAC, OGG, AIFF, etc to MP3 or convert AAC to WAV, M4A, FLAC, WMA, OGG, AIFF, etc or convert between any two audio formats.
- Edit AAC, MP3 or any imported audio format.
- Directly work as an audio player to play AAC, MP3 or other audio formats.
- Simple settings, high speed and friendly interface suitable even for beginners.
How to Convert AAC to MP3 with Avdshare Audio Converter?
The following step by step guide can help you with converting AAC to MP3.
Make Preparation: Free download AAC to MP3 Converter
Step 1 Import AAC files
You can opt to click "Add file" button to import AAC to Avdshare Audio Converter. Or drag and drop AAC to Avdshare Audio Converter. Support to batch converting AAC to MP3.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Click "Profile" button to choose MP3 from "General Audio" category as the output format.
Step 3 Convert AAC to MP3
Click "Convert" button to complete converting AAC to MP3.
Another Way to Convert AAC to MP3
Besides use Avdshare Audio Converter to convert AAC to MP3 users can also choose iTunes to convert AAC to MP3. The steps are provided below.
- Launch iTunes.
- Mac users choose iTunes>Preferences from the menu bar. Windows users choose Edit>Preferences from the menu bar.
- Click General tab, then click Import Settings.
- Click the menu and choose MP3 encoding format.
- Click OK.
- Mac users hold down Option key and Windows users hold down Shift key. Choose File>Convert>Convert to
- Select AAC files that you want to convert to MP3.