AAC to AC3 Converter for Windows and Mac
How to Convert AAC to AC3 or AC3 to AAC with High Audio Quality?
AAC, normally known as Audio Compression Format, is designed for storing lossy digital audio. When under the similar bit rates, AAC has better quality than MP3. AC3, also well known as Audio Codec 3 file, is also a lossy audio format. AAC is often used for YouTube, iPhone, iPod, iPad, iTunes,etc while AC3 is normally for HDTV broadcast, DVDs, Blu-ray Discs and game consoles.
When comparing AAC and AC3 qualities, we will find that AAC has better audio quality than AC3. However, sometimes, compared with the audio quality, users will care more about the audio compatibility, that is, if the audio can be compatibly played on their devices. So if users have stored many AAC files on their computers, but want to play them in HDTV broadcast, DVDs, Blu-ray, game consoles, etc, users need to convert the AAC to AC3.
To convert AAC to AC3, a professional AAC to AC3 converter, like Avdshare Audio Converter, is needed.
AAC to AC3 Converter - Avdshare Audio Converter
- Easily convert any AAC to AC3 audio file for any AC3-supported audio programs.
- Easily convert any AC3, WAV, WMA, FLAC, AIFF, etc to AAC audio file for compatibly playing AC3 on iPhone, iPod, iPad, etc.
- Easily convert other audio formats, like WAV, WMA, FLAC, AIFF, etc, to AC3 for successfully using these audio formats on any AC3 compatible audio programs.
- Except for converting audio formats to or from AAC and AC3, this professional AAC to AC3 converter also works to convert any other audio format to any device, player or application supported audio formats.
- Except for converting between all audio formats, this professional AAC to AC3 converter also works to convert any video format, like MP4, AVI, MOV, WMV, etc to AAC, AC3, MP3, etc.
- Besides, this powerful AAC to AC3 converter also enables to directly play AAC, AC3, WAV, etc with its built-in media player.
- Furthermore, this powerful AAC to AC3 converter also helps to edit the AAC, AC3, MP3 or any other audio format with its many basic and advanced audio editing features, like trimming audio file, changing audio resolution, frame rate, bitrate, codec, volume, etc.
Guide on Converting AAC to AC3
Follow the guide below to easily convert any AAC to AC3.
Make Preparation: Free download AAC to AC3 Converter
Step 1 Import AAC file
Click the "Add file" button to easily enable the AAC import to this AAC to AC3 converter. Or directly drag and drop the AAC file to this AAC to AC3 converter. Batch conversion from AAC to AC3 is available by this AAC to AC3 converter.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Users need to click the "Profile" button >"General Audio" category to choose AC3 as the output format.
Step 3 Complete the AAC to AC3 audio format conversion
Click the "Convert" button to easily get the AAC to AC3 file converted.