4:3 to 16:9 Converter - Change Video Aspect Ratio from 4:3 to 16:9
How to Easily Convert Video with 4:3 Aspect Ratio to 16:9 Aspect Ratio?
4:3 and 16:9 normally mean aspect ratio which often describes the proportional relationship between an image width and height. 4:3 aspect ratio is often used by the older TV and computer monitors while 16:9 is for the relatively new and high-definition TV and LCD monitors. The image with 4:3 aspect ratio will get the best visual effect if played on a TV or computer monitor with 4:3 aspect ratio. But in more cases, you often have a video with 4:3 aspect ratio and a TV or computer monitor with 16:9 widescreen. What will happen if we play the video with 4:3 aspect ratio on a TV or computer monitor with 16:9 widescreen? Well, you will get stretched video image, chopped, squeezed, shrunk or distorted video image. Bad visual effect? Want the good visual effect? Well, a professional 4:3 to 16:9 converter - Avdshare Video Converter, can easily solve this bad visual effect.
4:3 to 16:9 Converter - Avdshare Video Converter
- Convert any video file with 4:3 aspect raio to the video file with 16:9 widescreen for normally playing the video with 4:3 aspect ratio on any TV or monitor with 16:9 widescreen.
- Convert any video file with 16:9 aspect raio to the video file with 4:3 aspect ratio for any TV or monitor with 4:3 widescreen.
- Convert between 4:3, 16:9, 21:9, 1:1, 2.35:1, etc for any video format, MP4, AVI, FLV, MOV, MKV, etc.
- Convert the video file format to another one after changing 4:3 aspect ratio to 16:9 aspect ratio.
- Convert any video format to any device, media player or video editing program supported video formats.
- Convert to or from any video format to another one.
Guide on Converting Video with 4:3 Aspect Ratio to 16:9 Aspect Ratio
The following guide will help to convert any video with 4:3 aspect ratio to 16:9 aspect ratio.
Make Preparation: Free download 4:3 to 16:9 Converter
Step 1 Add video file which is with 4:3 aspect ratio.
You can click the "Add file" button to add the video file with 4:3 aspect ratio to this 4:3 to 16:9 converter. Dragging and dropping the 4:3 video file to this 4:3 to 16:9 converter also works.
Step 2 Change video 4:3 aspect ratio to 16:9 aspect ratio
Click "Setting..." button>go to the Advanced panel>Video Codec>Aspect Ratio where you can directly overwrite the original 4:3 aspect ratio to 16:9 or directly select 16:9 as the final aspect ratio.
Finally click Apple to All button and then click OK button to save all your settings.
Step 3 Targeted output format setting (Optional)
If you have any need to convert the original video format to other video formats after changing the 4:3 aspect ratio to 16:9, click the "Profile" button > "General Video" category to choose your needed video format.
Step 4 Change aspect ratio from 4:3 to 16:9
Finally click the "Convert" button to get the video with 4:3 aspect ratio converted to the video with 16:9.