2 Methods to Increase Volume on Video File
How to Increase Audio Volume of Video files on Windows and Mac?
Have downloaded or recorded a video file but found that its video volume is still not high even if you have turned it up to its maximum. Want to increase video volume? Actually, increasing volume on video file is easily achieved by two methods: Method 1: Increase the computer overall system sound effect, this method only applies to Windows computer and need the sound card to support equalization; Method 2: Increase the audio itself sound effect. In method 2, all you need is a video volume booster. Now the following article just introduces three video volume boosters to help users to increase volume on video file.
Method 1: Increase the computer overall system sound effect
Step1: Click on the Volume icon in the system tray, and then click on the speaker icon on the sound mixer popup
Step 2: Select Enhancements from the opened window. Check Loudness Equalization from the list and click OK
Method 2: Increase the audio itself sound effect.
In method 2, all you need is a video volume booster. Now the following article just introduces three video volume boosters to help users to increase volume on video file.
Top 1 Video Volume Booster - Avdshare Video Converter
- Avdshare Video Converter is a very popular video volume booster which can easily increase the volume on a video file, like MP4 file, AVI file, MOV file, MKV file, WMV file, AVCHD file, FLV file, etc.
- Avdshare Video Converter can also change the video format after increasing the video volume, like converting the MP4 to AVI after increasing the AVI volume, converting the FLV to MKV after increasing the MKV volume, converting the WMV to MP4 after increasing the MP4 volume, etc.
- Besides, this Avdshare Video Converter also supports to decrease video volume, trim video, crop video, change video resolution, frame rate, bitrate, sample rate, add or remove subtitles, logo, watermark, etc to or from any video file.
- Furthermore, this Avdshare Video Converter supports to convert any unsupported video format to any device, or video player supported video formats.
- The steps are very simple:
Step1. Add the video file to this video volume booster by clicking the "Add File" button.
Step2. Click "Setting..." button> "Advanced Settings" panel> "Advanced" tab>go to "Audio" column where you can set the video volume higher up to 500%, 600%, etc, you may also define you desired one like 900% etc
Step3. Click the "Convert" button to finish the increasing the video volume process.
Top 2: Aimersoft Video Volume Increaser
Aimersoft Video Volume Increaser could also get increasing video volume done. Aimersoft Video Volume Increaser can increase or decrease the video volume in any video format. Also, Aimersoft Video Volume Increaser can crop, merge, split, rotate any video file as well as increase or decrease video volume.
The steps are:
- 1. Import the video file with low volume to this Aimersoft Video Volume Increaser.
- 2. Double click on the thumbnail to open the Edit box and click the Audio button.
- 3. Move the slider to adjust the video volume.
Top3 Video Audio Volume Booster: iDealshare VideoGo
When we have the need to increase the video volume, we also need to remember iDealshare VideoGo. iDealshare VideoGo is also very competent in increasing the video volume no matter what video format your video file is in, MP4, AVI, FLV, MOV, WMV, MKV, and others. Except for increasing video volume, iDealshare VideoGo also functions in rotating video file, splitting big video file, merging many video clips, changing video sample rate, frame rate, bitrate, etc. iDealshare VideoGo is also powerful in converting the video format to any other video format. More surprisingly is that iDealshare VideoGo can edit any audio file or convert any audio format to another audio format.
The steps for increasing video volume with iDealshare VideoGo are:
- 1. Click the "Add File" button to add your video file to this video volume booster.
- 2. Click "Setting..." button, go to "Advanced Settings" panel, open "Advanced" tab and then open "Audio" column to change your video volume to your wanted video volume.
- 3. You can also change your video format after increasing the video volume.
- 4. Finally, click the "Convert" button to finish the video volume increasing job.